Chapter Fifteen

*NORMAL POV* 

*Nicole*

I pulled back from the hug, slightly embarrassed that I hugged him first. He probably only hugged me back because he didn't want to hurt my feelings by rejecting my hug. 

"Oh, I'm...um...sorry about...that." I said shifting my weight onto my left leg, looking at the floor. Niall's hand slowly lightened my chin up to gaze into his eyes. 

"It's fine. Actually I liked it a lot." He dropped his right eye into a wink, for any other person it would seem disgusting, but for me it made my heart melt. I have defiantly fallen for him.

Niall took my hand in his and led me towards the kitchen, where all the drugs and booze were being kept. I reached out my hand to grab a drink when Niall swatted it away. 

"What?" 

"They're spiked." How on earth can he possibly know that they are spiked, huh? I glanced over all the drinks. 

"How do you know?" I asked cockily, not expecting to get an answer. I was right I didn't get an answer but he moved aside to reveal something much worse, a drugged unconscious Martha laying on the floor.

*MARTHA'S POV* 

*JUST BEFORE THE DRUGGING!!!*

Harry and I were still looking for Nicole, Niall got really pissed that we weren't keeping an eye on her, I don't see why he's getting all touchy about it for, he usually doesn't care about the other girls, unless...no! He's in love with her! OMG!!!!

10 minutes later we still hadn't found Nicole and now Niall was gone, for fuck sake! I went into the kitchen with Harry following close behind me, and grabbed a drink, drinking half the bottle of alcohol in one. Hmm, this tastes...different to what it usually does, owell. After I had finished my first bottle I gave the empty bottle to Harry and opened the second. Countless times Harry tried to take the bottle away from me but I pushed him back and took a long swig. 

"LET'S GOOO..HAVE SOME *hiccup* SEXXXX." I slurred trying to place my lips on Harry's, to my surprise he pushed me away. Ouch, rejected. 

"Oh, I see. THERE'S SOME OTHER WOMAN ISN'T THERE?! SOMEONE BETTER THAN ME! SOMEONE SEXIER!" Harry tried to reach out to me but I slapped him away, 

"NO DON'T FUCKING TOUCH ME! GO BACK TO YOUR WHORE!!" With that I smashed the bottle to the ground, sending shards of glass everywhere, before drunkly running away. I hadn't gotten very far when black spots started to cloud my vision, and I couldn't feel anything anymore. 

"Fuck." Was the last thing I said before I blacked out.

*NORMAL POV* 

*Nicole*

"Oh my god, Martha!" I pushed past Niall and kneeled next to Martha, "Quick, someone call an ambulance, she's unconscious!" I frantically looked around the room, Niall eyes gave a sympathetic look and then Harry burst through the crowd, shoving people out of his path. When Harry's eyes landed on Martha I swear he started to tear up. 

"I'm going to take her back to mine, she'll be safe there." I let go of Martha's hand and allowed Harry to gently pick her up and take her away. Niall slowly walked back over to me and took my hands in his tugging him towards me. 

"C'mon, let's go back to mine." I nodded and let Niall lead me out of the house.

~Back at the car park next to Niall's apartment~

The walk home was quiet, the only warmth I had was when Niall held my hand in his. When we reached the car park for Niall's apartment, he tugged me closer into his side.  

"Stay close, this area isn't safe Nicole." I complied with Niall and stayed glued to his side until we reached his apartment door. 

"Home, sweet, home." Niall murmured sarcastically and pushed open the door into his cozy living room. I couldn't help it, I stepped out of my uncomfortable heels and planked the sofa. Hmmm, I love sleeping. 

"What are you doing?" I slightly lifted my head to see Niall standing over me with his eyebrows slightly pulled together. 

"Um, sleeping on the sofa, what does it look like?" Niall shook his head, what? Does he want me to sleep in the bath tub or something?! 

"Your sleeping in my bed." Now it was my turn to shake my head, I buried my head back in the sofa cushions in an attempt to make Niall leave me alone. A huff escaped his lips as he wrapped his strong toned muscles around my slim waist, tearing me away from the sofa. Niall threw my in the air and caught me bridal style and carried me down the hallway and into his bedroom despite my numerous protests.

Niall kicked his door open, making me jump more into his body, Niall's throaty chuckle vibrated throughout his body making me smile. The room was pitch black, oh holy crap! I wrapped my arms around Niall's neck, in need of the protection, however Niall seemed unfazed by the darkness of the room and he was able to walk around the room with ease. A gasp escaped my mouth as Niall released his grip on me, however it surprised me when his bed was capturing my fall. My eyes darted around the dark room searching for Niall, when I couldn't see nor feel his presence I backed into the corner of Niall's bed, against the wall. A faint light at the far of the room flickered on and Niall wore his crooked smirk as he looked over at me. I blushed furiously and let my gaze fall from Niall's. I jumped when a pair of clothes were thrown in front of me, I cautiously looked up at Niall, 

"You can wear these tonight." He walked out of his room giving me some privacy to change. I unzipped my dress and let it fall to the floor, I then examined what Niall had given me to wear; a free hugs T-Shirt and some black boxers. I decided to keep my underwear and bra on. I pulled up the black boxers and then shrugged into the free hugs T-Shirt that came to just below the bottom of the boxers. 

"Um...Nic, are you...um...decent?"  

"Yes, I'm decent." I called back to Niall. He walked in, just in his boxers, dang he has one toned body. Looking up at Niall's face I saw a smirk plastered on his face, dammit I've been caught! Without saying another word Niall took my hand and tugged me into bed with him. I surprised myself when I actually turned to face him, our faces only inches apart. 

"Goodnight my gorgeous Nicole." Niall whispered and placed a sweet kiss on my forehead. 

"Goodnight Niall." I whispered back before kissing his cheek and snuggling closer to him and falling into a deep sleep.