Chapter Thirty Five

*NORMAL POV*
*Nicole*

The sun shining through the curtains made me groan in annoyance. My eyelids fluttered open and I was met with Niall's toned body.
"Hmmm." I hummed in appreciation. I looked at Niall's face and smiled. he kept me safe. I'm safe as long as I am with him. I realise that now. I removed the covers that surrounded my body and groaned in pain as I stood on my feet.
"Fuck." I whispered. Niall's arms flailed around then bed and when he couldn't find me he shot up from the bed.
"Nic are you ok?" he asked groggily. When I shook my head with tears brimming my eyes, he seemed more alert. Niall quickly removed himself from the bed and was standing in front of me.
"What hurts baby?" He cooed as he lightly kissed my head.
"My stomach." I hoarsely whispered back. Niall nodded and carried me bridal style into the bathroom. He slowly lifted up the shirt I was wearing and his face went pale.
"Niall, are you ok?" I worriedly asked as his eyes captured mine.
"I'm fine..." He said as he shook his head and walked out of the bathroom. what the fuck?! I quickly lifted up my top and exposed my stomach. Oh god. I had purple, blue and black splotches all over my stomach making me gag.

When I heard Niall return I dropped the material and looked at Niall with scared eyes. He seemed to understand what I was worrying about.
"You'll be fine princess, I'll take good care of you." He cooed as he wrapped his muscular arms around me. I winced but wrapped my arms tighter around Niall's torso, he must have felt me wince as his grip loosened and he gently placed a bag of frozen peas on my stomach.
"C'mon, let's go and watch a film." I didn't have enough time to answer as Niall picked me up and walked into the living area and placing me on the sofa.
"Stay here, I'll get everything." I started to protest but he quickly put his lips to mine to shut me up.
"Hmmm...do that every time you want me to shut up?" I questioned as Niall chuckled and walked into the kitchen.
"I wouldn't have it any other way."

I tried to get up and help Niall with something, anything really but every time he would just push me back down on the sofa, which was really annoying.
"Stop doing that!" I exasperated as he pushed me back down on the sofa for the 7th time.
"Stop trying to get up then!" He smartly replied. I huffed and crossed my arms, not looking at him. If he wants to play it this way, then I'm going to show him how to play. Ha!
Niall entered the living area with a bowl of toffee popcorn, a blanket and a film. I wanted to know what the film was but I didn't want to give up my 'pissed off' act yet, so I didn't say anything. Niall put the film in the DVD player and covered me over with a blanket. He was about to sit down when he realised that I had taken up the whole sofa.
"Move your legs Nic." Niall asked whilst tapping my feet. I crossed my arms.
"Why?" Niall gave me a look.
"Because there is no where left to sit?" He said as if it were plain as day. I looked around the living area.
"There's a chair there." I pointed over to the corner of the room. Niall followed my gaze and frowned.
"There's no where to sit, near you."Niall stressed the 'near you' part. I was having a more difficult time than I thought, acting as if I was pissed off at Niall.
"There is the floor." That's when he cracked. His signature smirk etched onto his face. Oh crap. He knows! Niall walked over to me and crouched down beside me, I kept my gaze ahead on the vase which was on a wooden table.
"Nic, I know what your doing." He whispered against my ear. I couldn't keep it in any more, I started to laugh which caused my stomach to hurt.
"OW!" I screamed as I accidentally punched my stomach. Niall in an instant was by my side with a bag of, frozen carrots? Owell. Niall gently placed the carrot bag on my stomach and the pain subsided immediately.
Niall sat on the floor in front of me and I sighed inwardly.
"Come and sit with me you twat." I laughed. Niall chuckled and moved me around so that he was sat on the sofa with my head on his lap.
"I thought you didn't want me."
I pulled him down my his neck until our lips were touching, than breathily said,
"I'll always want you." And he smashed our lips together in a passionate kiss.

----------------------------------------------

A/N

Sorry I haven't been updating recently I've been really busy with my revising and my homework :/ I have my mocks next month :/ so I'm trying to get all my stuff done :/ which isn't going very well :/ I also haven't had many ideas for my story :/ well that's a lie, I have some but they can't really be put into the story yet as it's too early ;)

Anyway keep reading :) it should get better soon I hope ;)

Also please read my best friends fanfic which is called My English Teacher. it's really good :) her names in
AliceInWonderlandxd

Love you :)

From Ali :)
(My new nickname :))