Chapter Twenty Nine

*MARTHA's POV*

That's not Harry's voice. No. No! NO! That's my mum. I hesitantly turned around and was met with my mothers red face.
"MARTHA! YOU ARE COMING HOME RIGHT NOW!" I cowered back in my seat, hoping to be invisible. Nicole looked quite scared and she kept looking between me and my mother.
"GET UP! GET UP NOW!" She tugged my arm and immediately Harry and Nicole stood in front of me creating a barrier between me and my mum.
"Move. I'm taking her back home to California where we can get that thing removed." I looked down at my stomach, did my own mother just call my baby a thing?
"How dare you! Get out of our house now! Or I'm calling the police!" Harry screamed at her, Niall held him back from doing something he might regret later.
"Goodbye mother." Nicole gave me a sympathetic smile before giving my mum a nudge to the door.
"Don't touch me slut." What?! She just called my best friend a slut!
"Get the fuck out mum!" I screamed at her, she gave me a dirty glare before slamming the front door behind her. God, she's such a bitch! If she thinks I'm giving up my baby, she had another thing coming.

*NORMAL POV*
*Nicole*

After Martha's mum left I frowned at the floor. Is it true? Am I slut? Martha came over to stand next to me.
"It's not true Nic, your not a slut. Niall get over here." Niall wrapped his arms around me and cradled me in his arms.
"Your not a slut Nicole, trust me."I nodded my head and moved out of his arms and walked over to Martha and Harry who were hugging.
"Your not going to give your baby up are you?" I asked glumly. Martha shook her head vigorously.
"Hell no! This is my baby and I'm going to show it all the love I can." She smiled and she had a gleam in her eyes. Awh!
"Do you know the sex of our baby yet?" Harry asked as he gently pushed Martha down on the sofa and caressed her swollen tummy.
"Are you happy about us having a baby together?" Martha asked timidly as Niall wrapped his arms around my waist from behind. Harry looked at her with confusion written on his face.
"I can't believe you just asked that. I'm over the moon with this Martha, I can't believe we're having a child together." His face said it all. He was gleaming.
"Is it a girl or a boy?" Niall curiously asked Martha as he moved us to sit on the sofa next to her.

"It's a boy." I squealed and wrapped Martha in a bone crushing hug.
"No-air, slo-wly...dying." Immediately I let her go and Harry pulled her into his lap.
"Shall we start thinking about names?" He asked? Niall nodded his head vigorously.
"What about Joseph? It was my grandfathers name." Harry asked.
"I love it." Martha squealed.
"Does anyone else know any names for the middle name?" Harry asked eagerly. Damn, he's so excited to be a dad.
"What about Tom?" I snapped my head round to meet Niall's sheepish gaze.
"Omg Niall! I love it!" I quickly moved just as Martha jumped on his lap and squeezed him tight. I laughed and prised Martha off my boyfriend, immediately she wrapped her arms around Harry's neck as he wrapped his around her waist.
"Joseph Tom Styles, our little boy." She said as she gazed into his eyes.
"He's having my last name?" Harry asked surprised.
"Of corse you idiot." She laughed and brought her lips to his.
"Awhhhhh!" Niall cooed. Harry picked up a cushion from the sofa and threw it at Niall's face.
"C'mere you weirdos!" Martha laughed. Niall and I skipped over to Martha and Harry and they wrapped us all in a massive hug.