Chapter Fifty Four

*NIALL'S POV*

After I had finished feeding Nicole her breakfast I washed and dried the dishes.
"Nicole?" I called over my shoulder. I waited for her response. My brows furrowed when I neither heard her feet padding towards me or a response from her. I placed the last dish into the cupboard and went to find Nicole. Nope not in the living area. Not in the bathroom. I peeked my head into the bedroom to see Nicole staring at her phone with tears in her eyes.
"Nic baby, what's wrong?" I asked as I walked over to her. Nicole looked startled as she heard my voice and she immediately locked her phone and placed it beside her.
"I'm just worried." I became more concerned when she wouldn't look at me in the eyes.
"About what baby? You can tell me anything." I said whilst pulling her small body onto my lap.
"A-about....your fight. I don't want you to get hurt." It came as a shock to me that Nicole was worried about my safety. It's usually the other way around. I sighed and took her face in my hands,
"Nicole, I'll be fine. Don't worry about me. You've got my heart, so keep it safe." I gazed down to her chest to see my pendant that still hung there.
"I know." Nicole sighed and she held the pendant tight in her hand.

*NORMAL POV*
*Nicole*

"That reminds me, I have something for you." I took my bracelet off of my right wrist and held it out to him.
"I want you to have it, a reminder of me. A token of my love for you. And a good luck charm for this afternoon." I smiled and dropped the bracelet into the palm of his hand. The material was black with silver poles and at the back it had draw strings to tighten the bracelet with. Niall inspected the bracelet and then tied it to his left wrist.
"Thank you." I kissed his lips and looked at the bracelet on his wrist.
"You have my heart, keep it safe." Niall looked at me and I swear my heart stopped beating. The look he was giving me was a look of pure desire. A look that goddesses would receive. He pulled my head closer so that our lips were just touching and gazed into my eyes.
"Always." And with that simple word that meant everything I pulled his lips to mine in a kiss that was filled with passion and love.

----2 hours later----

Oh god it's time.
"Nicole? Are you ready to go?" I turned around to see Niall in his boxing shorts and his shirt waiting by the front door. I took my time looking over his facial features, the way his eyes crinkled when he smiled, the way his hair stood up in a quiff, the way his blue eyes looked at me.
"Nicole?" I blinker a couple of times and regained my focus.
"I'm sorry what?" I asked flustered.
"You coming? The fight is soon." My eyes widened in realisation. Shit.
"Oh, urm. I will meet you there, I have some errands to run first." Niall nodded his head and walked over to me. His arms wrapped around my waist and pulled me close to his body.
"You will be there right? I need you there baby." Niall mumbled against my neck whilst leaving small kisses on my collar bones.
"Yes, I will." I pulled Niall's face up to mine and pulled his lips to mine. I wanted to savour this kiss. It would probably be the last kiss we shared in a long time, probably forever. Niall deepened the kiss making our tongues wrestle and if course he won.
"I have to go." Niall breathlessly whispered against my lips. I nodded my head and reluctantly let him go. Niall walked over to the open door and looked back at me.
"See you later baby. I love you." Niall called whilst blowing a kiss in my direction.
"Goodbye Niall. And I love you too." I called back. The moment Niall shut the door behind him, tears ran down my cheeks and fell to the floor. Oh god I'm going to miss him so much.