Chapter Sixteen

*NORMAL POV*
*Nicole*

I woke up with a strong arm wrapped around my waist. I sighed, content. I could stay here forever with Niall's arm wrapped around my waist. It's perfect. But all perfect things have to be ruined, right? I could hear a faint tapping coming from the front door, but Niall was still snoring away. I attempted to remove Niall's arm from around my waist, but every time I moved Niall's grip became stronger, it was almost as if he was scared I would leave during the night. Awh! I'm guessing that the person who was knocking on the door was getting pissed off as the started banging on the door, but still Niall never opened an eye. Finally the annoying person stopped and walked away, sighing I snuggled back down next to Niall and looked at his angelic face. God, he was so perfect, the way his hair flopped over his closed eyes as he slept, the way he kept his right arm wrapped firmly around my waist- I wasn't able to carry on listing the things that made him gorgeous, as there was the sound of a key being put into Niall's door. OMG! SOMEONE IS BREAKING IN! FUCK!

I struggled to get out of Niall's hold, finally when I was free I went to wake him.
"Niall." I shook his arm.
"Niall there's someone breaking in." I shoved him a little harder. No use. Damn, well it's my turn to protect him now. I tiptoed out of his room and silently closed the door, not wanting to wake Niall, but yet again not wanting to let the robber/murderer I was getting prepared. I quickly an silently raced into the kitchen and grabbed the first thing I saw; frying pan. I heard the door swing open, I ducked behind the island in the centre of the kitchen and waited for the intruder to pass me before I attacked.
"Hey, how you doin', sorry you can't get through."

A dark figure walked past the kitchen, walking to where Niall was sleeping. FUCK! I jumped out from behind the island and jumped in front of the intruder, the lights were still off so I had to idea what this person looked like, but still. I held the frying pan in front of me, I was shaking but I didn't want them to feel like they were winning.
"Don't take another step!" I screamed at him, he looked shocked and held his hands up in surrender and took a step back from me.
"Wow, Nicole, there is no need for violence."
"How the fuck do you know my name?" I growled at him,
"It's me, Zayn." I lowered the frying pan, omg, it is Zayn!!!
"You twat, you gave me a fucking heart attack!" I exclaimed while poking him with the frying pan.
"Yeah, sorry about that, but you did make me shit my pants just then!" We both laughed and walked over to the sofa and put on Sky Disney. Whoo! ALADDIN!!!

We sat quietly for god knows how long, then I remembered I didn't even know what time it was.
"Hey Zayn, what's the time?"
"8:45." Fuck, this is well early for me to be up, well I did think there was an intruder so I did have someone to blame. I stood up and walked into the kitchen; about to put some food on for Niall, when someone stood behind me and said boo, I knew I left Zayn in the living area, so instinctively I grabbed the frying pan and smacked the person behind me in the face with it; whilst shrieking may I add. Suddenly Niall's door burst open and he skid into the kitchen and flipped on the light to see what all the commotion was about. As Niall turned the light on I turned around to get a better view of my advancer, only to realise it was.....

Louis?!
"LOUIS YOU JACKASS YOU SCARED THE FUCKING CRAP OUT OF ME!" Niall just burst out laughing, clutching his stomach whilst Louis held onto his nose.
"I think you BROKE MY NOSE!" Louis shrieked.
"Well DON'T SNEAK UP ON ME THEN YOU TURNIP!!!!" I bit back. Louis obviously understood that I would win and backed down, and after countless apologies Zayn took Louis to the hospital so they could fix his nose. Niall was still chuckling even when Louis and Zayn left. I glared at him and then pouted my bottom lip out and turned the other way. I heard his footsteps advance towards me, and just as he went to grab my waist I walked further away from him, into the living area. Before I had a chance to sit of the sofa Niall grabbed my waist and spun me round to face him,
"Tell me." I huffed, knowing he would make me tell him anyway.
"I thought someone was breaking in and I tried to wake you but you didn't wake up and I thought we were going to die." I teared up a little bit, but I didn't want Niall to see me crying, it's such a weak thing to do. I turned away from him and ran down the little corridor leading to Niall's room. Before I reached his room I was tugged back by my arms and pushed against the wall, I glanced in Niall's eyes for only a second before looking down, our faces we only inches apart. Niall's hand cupped my chin and made me look into his eyes,
"I won't let anything happen to you ever, I would rather die than see you upset or harmed," he edged closer to me,
"Your mine, no one else's." I didn't have a chance to reply as a pair of plump lips were on mine.