Chapter Thirty One

*NORMAL POV*
*Nicole*

I awoke with Niall's soft singing in my ears. Wait what? Niall doesn't sing. I opened my eyes and sat Niall with his back pressed again the headboard and his eyes captured mine.
"Were you just singing?" I asked groggily. Urg I sound like a man when I wake up! Niall's face turned a deep shade of red.
"I thought you were asleep. Your the only person I have sung to, well except from my sister." He admitted. This boy is so amazing, the way he cares for his sister. I reached up and kissed his lips softly before scanning over his body. His perfectly chiseled chest had swirls of ink making his body even more attractive. His lips twitched into a smile and his blue eyes gleamed.
"Like what you see princess." I smirked and straddled his waist.
"Very much so." Niall smirked and rested his hands on my lower back,
"I love this position but," he flipped me over so I had my back on the bed and he was hovering over me.
"I like this position more, I have the control on this position." I laughed and bit his lower lip, a deep growl emitted from his chest and he immediately attacked my lips with his own. His lips travelled from my lips down my neck and just above my right breast.
"Niall, what are you doing?" I moaned. He just chuckled and moved his head back up to mine.
"Can't I make love to my girlfriend?" I smiled and re attached our lips. A soft groan escaped his lips as I tugged his boxers down his legs whilst he did the same to me.
"Hang on." Niall jumped off me and went into his cabinet to retrieve a silver packet.
"Almost forgot protection." He chuckled. Niall wasted no time on ripping the packet open and sliding the condom down his length. He quickly ran back over to me and got in his previous position.
"Ready princess." I laughed and pulled his head down to mine.
"Niall, you've already taken my virginity you don't have to act like I still have it." He smirked and positioned himself at my entrance. Niall gave me another smirk before thrusting himself inside me. I gasped out of shock and pleasure. He continued at his fast pace.
"Oh-oh my g-god Niall!" I screamed. He gave me a crooked smile and re attached our lips. I kept my gaze locked on Niall's eyes, my fingers were knotted in his artificial blonde hair as my stomach tied in knots.
"Nic-fuck!" He groaned as we both hit our highs. Niall slowly pulled out of me and threw away the dirty condom.
"That was even better than the first time." I panted as Niall laid himself back next to me.
"Practice makes perfect babe." He smiled as he attached our lips. I smiled into the kiss, just imagining everything that could happen between us.

Just as I started to doze off in Niall's sweaty embrace the constant shrill of Niall's phone went off.
"God dammit!" He groaned as he reached over to the nightstand and answered his phone.
"What?" He growled into the speaker. I scrunched my eyebrows together and shook my head at him, he just rolled his eyes in return.
"No, I can't. I'm busy right now. Can't someone else take it?" Take what?
"Fine! I'll fucking go!" He slammed his phone down on the nightstand making me jump. Niall looked over to me and saw my scared expression.
"I'm sorry I scared you." He whispered as I climbed onto his naked lap.
"It's fine, who was on the phone?"
"It was my boss, Simon." I cocked my head to the side.
"What? Does he manage your 'exchanges' or something?" I asked confused. Niall shook his head and wrapped his arms around my naked body.
"I don't just sell drug Nic, I'm also a boxer." My eyes widened.
"Really?"

*NIALL'S POV*

"Really?"
I really don't want Nic to be scared of me because I told her I'm a boxer as well, it just helps me control my anger, sometimes. I just nodded in return. Her eyes widened once again and she held up 1 finger. What? She climbed off me and pulled on her undergarments and pulled my top on which reached mid thigh, but made her look incredibly sexy. She picked up my boxers and a pair of joggers from the floor and flung them at my face. Immediately I changed into them and then turned back to face Nicole.
"So?" I asked.
"So, come and get me."

*NORMAL POV*
*Nicole*

I stood in the normal fighting pose for boxing with my fists just in front of my face and my legs spread apart. Niall laughed and then towered above me. I gulped but stood my ground.
"C'mon then princess." I looked at Niall through my eye lashes and his eyes turned dark with lust.
"Don't do that." He growled at me.
"Do what?" I asked innocently whilst drawing patterns on his naked stomach.
"Looking at me like that." He stated.
"What like this?" I asked as I gazed at him through my eye lashes.
"Right that's it." Niall grabbed my sides and lifted me over his shoulder, I screamed at hit his back.
"Niall!" He dropped me back down on the bed and he climbed on top of me.
"De ja vu?" I laughed.
"If you look at me one more time like that I will not hesitate to take you on this bed again, or on the floor." He whispered hotly in my ear. Whilst pressing his hard crotch to mine.
I laughed and pushed him off me and stood up.
"Well you have to go to work so you can't." I said matter of factly as I walked over to the mirror and fixed my sex hair. Niall stood behind me and wrapped his strong arms around my waist.
"I'd rather stay here and make love to you all day." He whispered in my ear. I turned around in his arms and kissed his lips sweetly.
"Now, go to work. I'll still be here when you get back." I pushed him out of his bedroom and towards the front door.
"I need a top." I rolled my eyes and peeled off the top that I was wearing, leaving me in my bra and pants.
"Are you sure I can't just stay here." He asked as his eyes raked over my body.
"No you can't. Now go, who knows, I may be like this when you get home." I smiled. Niall's eyes darker even more, if that's even possible. He strided over to me and attacked my lips with his in a loving kiss.
"Lock the door, and don't open it for anyone, ok?" I nodded my head and blew him a kiss as he walked out of the door and locked it behind him.