Chapter Thirty Seven

*NORMAL POV*
*Nicole*

I couldn't look, the scene was horrifying. I hate needles, so does Martha. When the nurse left the room I looked back over at Martha to see her passed out on the hospital bed.
"Oh great." Niall sighed as he slumped back into the uncomfortable chairs that were provided for us.
"I guess we should try and get hold of Harry then?" I stated and passed Niall Martha's phone.
"You ring him, and I'll blow up his phone with text messages." He nodded and went over to the other side of the room to make the call. I pulled my iPhone out of my back pocket and unlocked it.

1 New Message
-Unknown-

Hesitantly I opened the message and wished I hadn't. There was a picture of me, Niall and Martha in the hospital room not even 2 minutes ago. I scrolled down and looked at the message below.

-Unknown-

Hello darling. Miss me? Sorry you got a bit bruised the other day, I like to play rough. I'm going to make things real easy for you, leave Niall and meet me at Highbury Park at midnight in two days, or say goodbye to your friends, family and lover. You have 2 days sweetheart. choose wisely.

Tom x

The phone fell from my grasp and clattered to the floor. I have 2 days to decide between going off with a maniac or loosing the most important people in my life. Wait, there's no need to decide. I can't risk my parents lives, Martha's, Harry's, their baby's...Niall's. I can't loose them. I'd die before anyone could harm them.

I shook my head of those negative thoughts when Niall sat beside me and picked my phone up from the floor. Instantly I took the phone from his grasp and locked it; placing it in my back pocket. I can't let Niall know that Tom has been texting me, he would know that in a heartbeat that I would meet him if it meant that no one else would be harmed.
"Nic, are you ok?" I looked into his eyes and melted.
"Um, yeah my stomach just really hurts." I'm not even lying my stomach hurts like a bitch! He sighed and pulled me up,
"C'mon let's go and get you checked out."