Chapter Sixty

A/N

Hey guys this is the last chapter of I Fell In Love With A Bad Boy, I hope you have enjoyed reading my fanfic, if I get more followers and votes then I can start on the sequel soon, if not then there will be a long wait... I love you guys so much and thank you very much for reading and get ready for the sequel :) <3
----------------------------------------------

*NORMAL POV*
*Nicole*

"Oh my god, Elizabeth!" I hugged her even tighter than before. She's here, she's alive, she's not dead.
"You, you're not dead! Your alive!" Elizabeth's eyebrows pulled together in confusion.
"H-How do you know me?" She asked shocked.
"I know your brother." Elizabeth's facial expressions turned to sadness and she removed herself from my lap to sit opposite me.
"But h-he's d-dead." She quivered and tears once again filled her beautiful eyes.
"No, no. He's not dead Elizabeth, he's not dead." Once again Elizabeth frowned in confusion.
"H-How do you know? T-Tom said-" I cut her off and looked straight into her glistening eyes.
"Elizabeth, Tom was lying. Your brother is not dead. Do you want to know how I know that?" She nodded. I took a deep breath and carried on.
"I know your brother is not dead because, I'm his girlfriend." Elizabeth's eyes turned into golf balls and a massive grin filled her face.
"H-He's not dead!" Elizabeth dived into my lap and wrapped me in the cutest cuddle.
"Thank you Nicole." I nodded and kissed her forehead as Elizabeth's eyes started to droop.
"It's ok Elizabeth, go to sleep. Ill be here." I promised as I pushed her hair away from her small face. Elizabeth smiled up and me and cuddled deeper into my lap.
"You can call me Lizzie or Liz because I like you and so does Niall." I laughed and nodded my head in gratitude. Lizzie closed her eyes and fell asleep in minutes.

It's been a while and I have stayed up to look after Lizzie and make sure no harm comes to her. I noticed that it became awfully cold rather quickly and I picked up a rather thick coat and draped it over Lizzie's sleeping body so that she stayed warm. I picked up another coat that was only slightly thinner than the other one and wrapped my own body in it. I heard the key in the door and it swing open and I prayed that it didn't wake Lizzie. I curiously tilted my head to catch a glimpse of what the person was doing but I couldn't see anything. A couple of seconds later some plates of food and bottles of water were thrown down and then the door was once again locked. I looked over at Lizzie to see her staring over at the food with her mouth watering.
"What are you waiting for? Go and get some food!" I enthused at her. Lizzie giggled and ran towards the food bringing everything back to our pile of rags. Lizzie sat next to me again and started munching on the food. I handed her over a water bottle and took one for myself only taking a small sip so that it would last longer. I looked at the small pile of food in front of me and then looked at Lizzie. She had already finished her small pile and was staring hungrily at mine. I didn't think twice before pushing my pile in front of her. Lizzie gave me an astonished look and was about to refuse before I cut in.
"It's alright Lizzie, you need it more than me, plus your brother made me eat over half of his breakfast this morning." I laughed and Lizzie laughed with me, starting to eat the food that I had pushed in front of her.
"Niall never used to share food with anyone, he said that only I could and he said that one day he would maybe let his wife have his food." I laughed at Lizzie's memory and distinctively remember when I ate off of Niall's plate once and Martha and Harry spazzed out.

"Will we ever get out of here?" I rolled over on my side to face Elizabeth, she was covered in some thick coats with her back to the wall and her grey eyes held hope as she stared up at me. I thought for a minute and then smiled
"Yeah we will, I promise you. We will get out of here, I won't leave you here, you will go back to your family and your brother ok?" She nodded sleepily and closed her eyes once again.
"It ok Lizzie, go to sleep. I'll keep you safe."