Chapter Fourty Three

*NORMAL POV*
*Nicole*

I was standing in the bathroom with my hand on the door knob. I was frozen. Yes, we've had sex before, but I'm nervous? I've never worn lingerie for a boy before. What if he doesn't like it? What if I look fat? Does the black make me look like an emo as I have black/blonde hair and pale skin? Does this make me slut?
"Babe? Are you ok in there?" Niall asked through the door of his bathroom. Niall had left me at his house whilst we quickly went to the shop around the corner to buy some food for us. I told him I was going to stay and have a shower, but I'm actual fact I wanted to 'get ready', if you know what I mean.
"Yeah I'm fine, just give me a sec." I shakily replied as I looked down at myself one last time. Fuck it.

I ripped open the door and was met with a wide eyed Niall, who was only wearing boxers.
"Wow, you look-wow." I giggled at his words. Damn this boy could make me blush. In an instant Niall pulled me close to him and kissed me passionately whilst leading me over to the bed. Niall gently laid me on the bed with him hovering over me.
"You look amazing in lingerie babe." He whispered against my lips.
"Really?" I breathlessly asked as my fingers wound in his blonder hair.
"Yes, but you look absolutely breath taking naked." He murmured against my skin as he inched the black fabric down my legs. Niall didn't even give me a chance to moan his name before he had tugged down his boxers and thrusted into me.
"Omg!" I gasped, clawing his back as he sucked harshly on my neck. Niall's thrusts became slower and I knew he was close. So was I. Niall looked into my eyes and caressed my skin with his hands as we both released at the same time whilst our names came out of the others mouths.
"Th-that was amazing Niall, your been holding out on me." I panted as he laid himself next to me.
"Don't you need to put the condom in the bin?" I asked Niall before he got too comfortable. He sat up in a sitting position before his face turned pale.
"What's wrong? Niall? Are you ok?" He looked as if he was going to be sick. I sat up straight and placed my hand on his back. My cold hand must have knocked him out of his trance as he worriedly looked at me.
"Nic, I didn't wear a condom."