Edd

I watch as Mary and Kevin are holding hands and my eyes watch over, nodding and giving them a carrying smile.

"Hey Mary" I smiled at her with my kids in my hands.

Her eyes discount with Kevin and she smiles at me.

"Hey double d, how ya doing?" She asked me, with caring eye.

"Good, Mary..umm the kids would like you to come to there birthday party...which is to be held at my apartment" I say quickly, shutting my eyes.

"Yeah, me and Kevin would love too" she says, smiling.

"Great" I say while eyeing Kevin for a second.

"So how long have you and Kevin been an item" I say biting the inside of my cheek.

She blushes and rubs her hands together "about 3 weeks now".

"Ah that's great for you" I say "well I gotta go"

She grabs the back of my street as I turn around. "Yes may"

"I didn't wanna" she begins as she starts to shake his head.

"Never mind, kev and I will be there" she says giving me a weak smile.

"BABE"

We both turn as its Kevin and he gives me a slight nod.

"Yes" we both say in unsion as I blush and turn my head a little.

I blush I can't not Believe that I just said yes to kev saying babe.

I take a breath before saying "YES, I am so glad that you guys will be attending my children's first party with me" I stare into his eyes and givr him the fakest smile I could give them.

He smirk "we wouldn't miss it, double d". I blush and stare into his brown eyes as I smirk back at him.

It's like we were in our own world with his eyes pericing in my brown eyes. Those magicial eyes that he ever so fell in love with all those years ago, still has the same affect on him.

"Well goodbye" I say waving and bumping into ed.

"Hey Ed; did you get my email about my children party?" I asked as he shrugs his shoulder and says "I don't really go on my email Edd" he says eyeing in the direction of Mary and Ed.

I patted him on the back giving him a kind smile.

I quickly drove off with my eyes on the rode as I pulled up into jimmies drive away.

"Hey Jim, how are my kids" I asked as I entered his house.

"They are sleeping edd" he say, placing his hand on his lip as it curved upwards.

He smiled as he patted me to the sofa to watch Cable television.

"So how is the party planning going?" He asked as I give him a weak smile.

"It's good" I say, heading towards the kitchen and pulling out a water. Placing it on the table.

Whipping my head back as I respond "I just have to pick up the cake at 12 and you will bring them one at 2, remember that" I say all at once.

He smirks as he says "this is there first birthday without Sarah" breaking me out my thoughts.

"Yeah that's why I want it to be the best birthday ever" I spat out.

I walk and peek in the room to see them peaceful sleeping with jimmy a children.

I kiss their head and close the door ever so slightly so I will not wake them up. I drove away while taking a deep breathe and setting my  alarm to 8 in the morning.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Well guys I am alive and will update a lot more..

Comment and vote for the next chapter