Kevin pov

So I kind of decide that I am going to play the games. I talked to nazz and she tried helped me figure out my feelings for edd but I am am still confused. I felt his lips still on mine and it felt amazing.

I then smile and quickly go on twitter and tag eddy name and type "the games have begun"

I quickly get a texted from nazz that read "what was that twitter thing all about". I quickly texted back" nothing", can you come over".

I hear a knock at the door and she smiles and says "hey bae" I hug her and we watched movies all day.

We walk outside to see edd and eddy were kissing. I start to breath heavily and nazz gave me a look and said "if you don't figure out your feelings soon kev, your going to end up alone.

I blushed as I watch eddy kiss my man. Nazz smiled and said "jealous is a bitch but trust me once you accept your feeling for him then it's like a wight is lifted off your hands.

I nodded as I walked Into my house to turn on the tv. My patents were already sleeping and it was 12 and I could not take it anymore.

I walked over to edd house and knock on his window. He opened it and get In his room and I said "so I don't understand one minute you admit to liking me then the other minute your fucking making out with stupid eddy right in front of me".

He blushed and said "I-I -I it's something that happened and plus you said that you were confused so yeah"."the hell edd that doesn't give you a right to make out with him in from me of damn it".

Edd then kissed me. This kiss was passionate and I love it. We kissed as he allowed me to enter him with my tough. He then stopped and said "wait so what are we".

I blushed and said "well I mean I guess we are dating". He hugged me and we started to kiss again. I then stopped and said "but doubled can we keep it a secret because I don't want people to know". He looked sad but then I kissed him and said "please for me babe".
He blushed and said "ok babe". I blushed as he smiled and kissed my cheek.

He locked his door and I sat on his bed and we watched movies the whole night. I slipped my hand into his an he layed on my chest as we both feel asleep.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Find out what happened and they deal with eddy. He still doesn't know and omfg aren't they fucking adorable.

Comment and vote for another chapter