Sarah

I take Mary and Alex on the plane. They are both 8 years old. I love my kids to death but they need to see there father.

I was scared coming back to the us. Jimmy visited me sometime but that about it. Life was hard but I loves every second of it.

My bestfriend sabrina has been my rock through this.

SHe came on their birthdays and basically helped out. Mary calls her aunt Sabina.

We walk out the plan to see that jimmy has came to pick us up. The kids ran and hugged him. I hugged him and said "how's the family".

He smiled and said "Alex and I are good". "That good to here" I said as I held my kids hand as we walked to Jimmy's car.

I help my kids get inside the car. They smiled as they clapped there hands. I took my kids to jimmy house and told them to stay there.

I walked over to edd house and knocked on the door eddy answered it and I said ""Hey edd and eddy can I come in". "Umm who are you" Eddy said. He's such an idiot how to you not know that it's me.

Probably because you have not been in America since you were a teen. I can't believe I am fighting with myself.

I smirked as I said "Sad that you don't remember me unibrow". He sit out his drink as he yelled "Sarah", "hey idiot did you miss me" I said. As edd fainted and some guy caught him.

I walked and took off my shoes. I turned and said "I have to talk to edd in private". That guys turned to me and said "anything you say to my finance, you can say to me". "Same to me" eddy said.

I nodded and edd finally woke up. I turned to them and said "well edd, you remember what we did that day". He blushed and nodded as the guy gave me daggers shots. "Well your a father of 2 kids". He then fainted again.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Well doesn't edd enjoy fainted lmfao but comment and vote.