edd pov

i watcehed him leaves as tears ran down my face. i love him so much but he always seems to break my heart and i hate it so much. i quickly here the door open to see my mom and dad.

i quickly wipe my tears as i smile at them. they just walk passed me without saying a word to me. i turn to see ed. he looks broken hearted. his eyes filled with sadness. i hug him and said "its gonna be ok".

It's been about a week and I think I am ok. I haven broke into tears and I been smiling late Ed said as we walked home. His been a a lot better and hasn't talked to jasmine.

She keep trying to get him back but he keeps refusing it which is good. He is too good for her. I was walking in the hallway when i bumped into someone.

My books fell out of my hand as I got caught. "Hey are you ok" someone asked with a very deep voice. I looked up to see these purple eyes that made me blushed. I got up and bowed my head and kept repeating "thank you".

He chuckled and said "no problem". I looked up to see a gorgeous boy. I blushed as he laughed.

I bent down to pick up my books when I see his hands on mine.

"Sorry" he said as he turned his head. I could have sworn i saw him blushing. His hand felt so warm I thought. I picked up my books as I tripped.

I felt his hand in mine. He pulled me up and we were so close. I then heard someone say "get a fucking room". We turned to see Kevin and his friends. His friends were chuckling. He looked heartbroken. .

I turned my head as the guy leaned in and said "let's show them what would need a room for". I gave him a confused look. He brushed my hair away from my face and kissed me.

I blushed as his tough went in my mouth as I kissed him back. I knew that this was wrong but I couldn't stop. We broke this kiss and gazed into each other eyes.

"Ugh eww lets get out of here" they said as they walked away. I turned for a sec to see fire in Kevin eyes. I turned away and started at the boy in front me. He smiled and said "I am adam". I blushed and said I am edd, nice to meet you"

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
What a lovely nice to meet someone I should learn from Adam. Jkjk

Comment and vote for next chapter.