edd pov

i woke up and i signed and said "it was all a dream. ofcourse why would he want me".i get up to see a note on my dressing table. i open the yellow note to see a message and the message read "morning babe, your too cute when you sleep but i had to leave before my mom gets up. xoxo kevin.

i smiled and put the note in my pocket. i get dress in a yellow shirt with my sweater on top of it with some blank pants. i then grab my iphone and looked that i got a text from kevin and it read "put my number in your phone, morning bae".

i smile at the text message and text back "umm i do not know what a bae is but good morning kevin".

i walk outside to see kevin on his motor cycle. i smile as i walked over to his motor cycle. i smile as he makes sure no one was looking and kissed my cheek. i blushed and said "kevin. not in public". he chuckled and said "i made sure no one was around".

i blushed even more then i hear someone yelled "meathead, get the fuck away from doubled".

i already knew that kevin was angry. i then got pushed into someone. i blushed as i felt eddy strong arms around me. i then knew that kevin was angry right know. 

i backed away from eddy, only for him to crash his lips into mine. i pushed him off me then i turned to see kevin and he looked like he was going to murder eddy.

kevin off his bike and said "back the fuck up bitch". eddy got into kevin face and said "i am sorry that you are single but stop flirting  with my boyfriend". 

oh dear i know that kevin had snapped know.kevin punched eddy right in the face. "k-e-v-i-n" i yelled shocked that he did that. i watch eddy and tired  on his feet and then quickly grabbed my bag but while kevin was mad.

i then whispered in his "i am sorry but i have to help my friend. i backed away but then kevin pulled me into a long passionte kiss. i blushed as we broke apart.

kevin then whispered in my ear "if he fucking touches you again i am going to fucking kill him and thats a promise",

i then helped eddy on his feet and we walked to school together. i got into school to get a message from kevin that read "meet me in the old music classroom at the end of second period and aww your too cute not knowing what a bae is just know its a good thing"

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

omfg jealous kevin is hot and comment and vote for the next chapter