edd

i was in shock about the whole thing. i have been taking sign laugage class so i can talk to alex. i am not very good.

i walked into jimmy house and sign "its nice to meet youa'. the little girl smiled and laughed and said "you said, its nice to food". i blushed and said "i am sorry, i still trying to learn". "its ok"  she said as she grabbed my hand and lend me to a room.

jimmy then said and i am guessing signed "go in the living room and watch some disney junior while i talk to him'. they both nodded and left.

"ughh jimmy, i am trying but i think adam might be annoyed cause i have been spending more time on learning to sign then other things". he smirked and said "listen, i know someone that can help you".  he knows sign laugage becasue  his cousin is deaf". "thanks jimmy" i said as i walked out the room.

its been almost a month and i have been trying to lean sign lauagae. jimmy had told the little kids that sarah has taken a trip and she wont be back for a long time".

i felt bad lying to them but i have been trying to get this to being normal. i drive over to the address jimmy gave me. i walk to the to see kevin. we havent talk since we broke up a long ago.

he looked shocked and said "hey edd, what are you doing here". "sorry, if i came in on something but jimmy told me that there was somone here that could teach me sign lauagae'.

kevin chuckled and said "well why do you wanna learn how to sign". "my kids are deaf and i wanna learn how to sign" i said. kevin dropped his cup and said "wow you and him adopted some kids'  nazz asked.

"umm no, they are my biological kids" i said while blushing."so you had pussy before dick" may asked. nazz hit her on the head as i nodded.  i felt all red as i said "well who is person that is going to help me learn how to sign' i asked as kevin smirked a little.

his body caem closer to mine as he said "your looking at him dork". "oh, well meet me at my work at 7 tomorrow and we ca get started" he said as he walked away.

i was lefted with my confused thoughts. i told adam that kevin was going to help me learn sign lauagae. he got all mad and said "if i get help by him then he will leave".

i felt tears in my eyes as i said "fine". he pulled me into a hug and said 'babe i knew you would see it my way". "there the door and pack your stuff' i said as i felt his grip loss.

he looked shocked and said "well fine". 'well fine" i yelled back as he walked out the door. i felt tears in my eyes as i sae kevin.

"umm dork, you left your phone at the shop" he said as he looked awkard at the floor."thanks, kevin" i said as the tears wouldnt stop.

"what happened, did you and him have a fight' he asked.. i nodded as he pulled me into a hug and said "you deserve so much better then someone who will walk out on you edd".

some girl came to the door and said "kev, babe lets go to bed". i rolled my eyes as i said "you better go and get her back before her bedtime'. he chuckled as he left.

i was searching how to say some other things in sign lauagae as i fell asleep on my compter as i heard someone downstairs

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>\

omfh wonder who is in edd basement

comment and vote 4 next chapter