eddy pov

so i am eddy and i mit have a crush on my bestfriend but i know that it will never happened becasue i think that he mit have a crush on meathead kevin barr.

so we watched a movie and we hugged goodbye and i could not help myself. the way he looks with the hat on and the way he blush so so damn hot1.

i did not mean to kiss him but the way we ended up. i leaned in and kissed him. i could tell that he was shocked. i backed him into the wall and i could feel him kissing back a little.

i then pulled him closer until i heared him moan in pleasure. he then push me off of him and said "doubeled"

im sorry please let me explain" i chocked out. he then left out of there like kidflash. i felt tears run down my face as i watch him leave/ what have i one i thought.

i mithave lost my bestfriend. i blushed as i remeber the way he moaned. the way his small body felt against my musclas body. the way his moan made me blush.

i want eddeard vincent so damn bad that its going to kill me. i wanna kiss him and hold him and i want him do to nasty things to me until i cum out my pants.

i started having feeling for doubled after my brother kept calling him a girl and how my brother always thought that we were going out.

but i think that kevin might like edd so i guess a war is going to start for the heart of the prince that i wanna win.

i sear to god that i am going to win him and make him feel loved and make him feel wanted and not alone for once. i wanna make him blush and moaned and feel sexually frustrated for once.