kevin pov

i turned the corner of the school to see my edd and some boy so close. i felt so angry cause he his boyfriend.

dont you mean ex boyfrined.. i am mean he moved on so yeah. NO HE DIDNT AND HE STILL LOVES ME SO I MEAN BOYFRIEND..

the boy fixed edd beanie and whispered something in edd ear. edd blushed as the boy leaned in and kissed him. my bookbag dropped as angry rose in with me. they kissed for what it seemed like forever.

his hand slipped on edd back to pull him closer. i keep starting at them while they kissed in and i noticed that edd mouth open a little. I saw something lip into edd mouth. I gripped on the basketball I had.

They kissed until Nathan said "eww that nasty lets get out of here". I agreed and said "yeah lets I am going to vomit" I said.

Forreal" someone yelled. Which was true because I was going to vomit because someone else is kissing my man.

We walked away and I quickly said that I forgot something and I will catch up. I walk back and hide behind the wall.

I look to see that they broke the kiss and just gazed into each other eyes with lust . My blood was boiling as he said "hey, my name is Adam". Doubled blushed and said "my name is eddwardvincent nice to meet you".

He fixed edd beanie and said "your a cutepie" as he pulled edd against the wall. Edd looked scared and yet so relax.

Oh hell no I said as I was about to walk to kill this dumbass for touching his property. I turned to see ed. oh shit I thought as I got punched in the face.

"Ed let me explain" I tired to say but e pushed me against the wall and started to Hit me in the stomach. "Your gonna die Barr for touch in my girl" he said and his tone was different. He sound like a killer.

I was scared but I got up and pushed him off me. I tackled him and said "Look dork I do not wanna hurt you". I said. He said "you couldn't even I you tired to baby Kevin". So I got angry and hit him in the face.

I have great lucky cause just as I hit him edd walked by and yelled "oh DEAR ED". That guys pushed me off of him . Edd helped ed up as that guy said "if you touch anyone again, your gonna deal with me". I laughed and told him to fuck himself.

Dumbass grabbed ed hand and walked away with ed and edd. I am such a dumbass I though as I went over to nazz house. I walk in to see Marie and nazz making out. "Ugh get a room" I yelled.

Marie flicked me off and said "we are in a room dumbass". I didn't respond to her insults. She raised an eyebrows and said "babe, I think Kevin is broken". She laughed and said "shut up" so I told them everything and both of them slapped me on my head calling me a "dumbass". "Yeah I know and thanks for not help at all" I said as I walked out. I noticed that nazz dad is walking. In the drive way. I quickly texted nazz "get Marie out, your dad is walking into your room". The next thing I see from my bedroom window is Marie jumping out of nazz bedroom windows and running.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Jealous Kevin is back from the dead!!!

Comment and vote also could you guys check out my story called kibaten please!!