kevin pov

sexually touching so do not read if your against gay people or too young to read this  and basically yeah thats all i got

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

i roded my bike to my house as i saw eddy and edd leaving eddy house. i watched as they kissed. i was about to vomit. eww i thought to myself. i rolled my eyes and i felt so angry as i watched over to edd house. the next day i said "stop making out with guys nasty".

i then wa shocked when i heard him said "im sorry but leave me alone but i am wrong but you kissed me remeber".  he got sash to him. i chuckled as he left.

i pulled him back and kissed him again. he looked shocked but then he wrapped his arms around my neck. i dropped my bag and he opened the door to his house. we started to make out and we landed on his bed. i took off my shirt and whispered in his ear " i am going to make you feel better then eddy made you feel.

he noded and blushed.. "gosh your so adordork" i said as i kissed his neck. "k-e-e-v-i--n" i heaed him moan. i blushed as i felt his manhood harden. i then smirked and unzipped his pants and said "i am going to take care of you". he noded and allowed me to touch it.

i mean it wa huge, bigger then mine. i the started to put in my mouth. i blushed as i felt his cum in my mouth.

he then smiled and kissed my stomach. i blushed as he uuzipped my pants and sucked my mahood and it felt so dam good. 

i got on top of him and said "are you ready". he then said "kevin, not to stop this amazing moment but do you have a condom". i noded and pulled one out". edd blushed as put it on. "your  adorkable' i said as i kissed him.

i entered him and he started to cry until he started to move with my body. it was amazing. i never been in this such pleasure in a very long time. i knew not to be hard on him but he was driving me crazy.

'KEVIN JACOB BARR" someone yelled as i fell off my head. Oh great another one i thought as i got out of my bed and rode my bike to school. i then saw ed and jasmine talking. i think that his girlfriend but i am not sure.

i got off the bike to see eddy and edd talking. i then saw eddy smile and wrote on a paper "let the games begin