kevin pov

i watch as edd runs after sarah. i cant believe what we almost did if sarah didnt walk in. i washed my face and saw how sad edd was when i walked out to see him sitting on the sofa. i walked his beanie almost fall off his head. i smiled and fixed it for him again. he looked hurt and sad. i put my arm around him and he placed his head on my shoulder.

he then cried for a little while on my shoulder and how i wished his touch. he looked at me with those eyes and i leaned in and kissed him. he rejected me and said "k-k-e-v-i-n, i do not think we should do what we were going to do, i do not feel right and i feel dirty'. i looked at his kind of puppy dog eyes and looked hurt.

"e-d-d, i thought we were going to go back out" i said as my voice broke. he actually chuckled a little when he said "no, we are not getting back together, and i know the blonde gir that you slept with at the party was not your first time with her" . shit i thought as he got up.

i followed him and said "yeah, we went out and had sex freshman year, but that doesnt matter cause i like you". he gave me a look and turned away from me. he gave me a cold look and told me to get out.

he then looked at me with eyes i coud not even regoinze anymore. i grabbed the back of his green sweater and said "please, edd, i know that i lied but she doesnt mean anything to me and i love you so damn much". he then said "your lying, becasue i talked to her and guess what she said". me being a dumbass said "what did she say".

he then smacked my hand from his sweater and yelled "STOP PLAYING DUMB, YOU HAD SEX WITH HER YESTREDAY". i foze as he said that. i then stuttered the words "H-how d-o y-o-u k-n-o-w t-h-a-t". he didnt look me in the eyes and said "everybody is talking about and do you know that you had sex with ed girlfriend". i looked confused and said "ed has a girlfriend". "yes he did but he broke up with her and you better hide or run cause ed gona kill you and i cant be with someone who lies about who they love". i pulled his sweater to face me and kissed him.

SMACK

i turn to see my face was red becasue edd smacked me into the wall. for a little dork, he is pretty strong. "GET THE HELL OUT MY HOUSE"i heard edd say. i can not believe he just cursed. at that moment i knew that i kevin barr had broken eddward vincent to pieces. i walked out to see tears run down his face as he closed his door. i got a bottle of volka ad drank it to drown my pity
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Comment and vote for next chapter