edd pov

it was about 12 so i heared the doorbell ring. i open the door hoping that it was my parent but it was not them. i open the door to see a present at the door.

i smiled as i read the note that said happy birthday sockhead. i smiled at the gift and i knew it was from eddy cause he is the only one that calls me sockhead. i opened it and it was a ti-87 calculator.  i closed the door and i was so happy because i really wanted it.

i read the note and i smiled "oh eddy i said as i read it. i  quickly ran outside and kocked on his door. i then tackled eddy into a hug. we hugged outside of his house.

his arms wrapped around me and i felt his breathe down my back. i then heared a werid dog thing and then i heared someone yell "get a fucking room, gays". i turned and it was kevin getting off his bike.

we stopped hugging and eddy flicked him off. i felt kevins eyes on me when we walked towards us. "kevin, remeber we have to study tomorrow" i said as he handed me something. he looked up at eddy and said "doubledork, happybirthday".

I Blushed as he said that. i did not even know that he knew my birthday. "umm thanks kevin" i said as he got closer to me and pulled my chin and said "no problem".

i could hear eddy growl as i pulled away from kevin. "get the fuck away from doubledee, meathead" eddy said as he pulled me by my shirt. 

kevin smirked and lefted away. my heart could not stop beating as  i watched him walked away. eddy then pulled me into a hug and said come inside.

i came inside and we hung out. i was about to leave when eddy came and kissed me on the lips.

i pushed him off and ran away into my house