edd pov

i walked with sarah to the comic book club and thank her for helping me find it. she blushed and said "no problem doubled". she turned and smiled and watched me as i walked in to the room. i enter a dark room with werid animals on the walls.

i smiled as i saw ed and may talking about some comic book. i sat down and saw jasmine on her phone. i smile at her and said "salution jasmine".

she looked at me and said "umm hey person". i rolled my eyes casue this girl has met me about 6 times and she doesnt even remember my name.

i then walked over to ed and mary and smiled and said "so what the conversation about".

May then blushed as she saw me, given are old history together byt she smiled and said "hey doubled". ed then yanked me into a bear hug and said "yes, little sis found you". "yes she did' i said as i fixed my hat.

i get let down to see jasmine right next to ed. She then pushed up her chest and said "ed Babie can we go please". Ed of course being a male blushed as he saw her chest and said "ok in a sec". She smiled and said "ok baby and kissed him on the cheek.

May then gave me a weak smile and said "the conversation was about who is stronger beast boy or robin". "Oh" I said as I sat down.

"Would you like to here about it" she asked kind of quickly. I nodded my head and her face lit up as I said yes.

She quickly got her comic books and put them on the table and started explaining how beastboy can Change into any animal he wants but robin has no powers but he kicks butt. I listening but I am a man of science and did not believe in superheroes.

She chuckled and said "hey doubled so how life". "I am fine may, how about you". She then smiled and said "you know same old same. "Umm I know you don't like things like this but thanks for listening cause sometimes it gets lonely, sorry you won't understand". "Trust me may, I understand". She gave me weak smile and we hear a knock on the door.

We turn to see Kevin at the door. He then said "dork tutoring time". I smirked and said "goodbye may" and walked out the door with Kevin.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I want eddy and may to bond and isn't that cute Kevin came to pick up his dork.

teentitas forever

Comment and vote for the next chapter.