edd pov

i woke up and got ready for school. i go into the kitchen to see a note that read, dear eddward, please make yourself breakfest becasue me and your father are heading to work for a new job. lots of love from your mom and dad.

i sign and just do the usually. they always leave a note everymorning so i got use to it. i think that why i got into books because they were there for me when my parents were not. there like a escape from the real world and into the life of fiction.

i felt my lips and remeber what happened between me and eddy last night. I grabbed my bag walked out of house.

i see kevin riding his bike and i felt myself blush. he turned to me and quickly turned back his head. i could have sword i saw him blushing.

i then caught the bus to school. i walked to ap geometry and saw eddy. i quickly turned but he caught my wrist and pulled me away from my class.

He then backed me up into a wall and said "are we ok because what happens was an accident".
"Oh" I said while blushing deeply. He turns and pulled me closer to him. He then said "no oh because double d I am in kind of MIT like you a little"

I blushed and said "well my Eddy this come off as a surprise".

I started to play with my finger until I heard someone says "hey doubledork your suppose to be tutoring me right know".

I gave him a weird look but then said "oh yes I am so good day eddy see you at lunch"

As I walked with Kevin I could feel him starting at me. He looked nervous but smiled at me. He finally spoke an said "so your gay?"

I blushed and said in a quite voice "yes". I finally admitted it. I signed and it felt good.

Kevin then looked at me and said "cool". So eddy is your boyfriend? He asked me. "Oh dear, no he is not" I said while walking to my class".

Kevin then pulled me closer to him and kissed me.

Kevindd storyOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara