kevin pov

it was about 12 when i woke up to see ed climbing out of edd window at night. for some reason it got me ticked off.   i turn on the tv in my room to see 2 males kissing on the tv.  i was just starting at the scene, not wanting to chance it.

there kiss got more heated as he begain for his pants. i quickly ran for the remote and my face got heated. i started to my pants as my dick begain to stand up. ughh not again i thought as i got another boner. stuipd teenage hormones i said as i waited until it went away.

i opened up my geometry book and tried to understand the notes that doubledork left for me. his hand writing is so neat i thought to myself. he smelled like cherry blossom with a hint of lily. wtf is wrong with me i thought to myself as  shook my head. An image of him poped up with him with his red sweater and black pants

. . ....aww does he look sexy without a shirt on ?  yes i mean No NO i kind of yelled at myself. so im go to sleep and not agrue myself cause that was werid. i close my eyes and fell asleep.

i woke up and put on a black leather jacket with my favorite red shirt and a black shorts. hahaha you noticed that the same exact thing you imagine edd in last night?  no its not i respond to the voice inside my head as i got on my bike.

i heared a voice say "oh dear, i miss the bus and father and mother will be angry if i miss the bus and i cant miss school, i will just have to walk". i turned to see that the voice was doubledork. before i knew what i was doing, i asked him if he needed i a ride.

"no thank you kevin" was his answer. doubledweeb, i am not going to let you walk to school" i said in a annoying tone." again, kevin i am rejecting you help" he said as he walked even faster away from me. i rode my bike to keep up with his slow walking.

DOUBLEDWEEB i yelled. he stop and turned to me. "listen, you do not wanna be late for school do you". oh  dear havens no" he said as he begain to worry. i tossed him a helmet and said "then get on". he hesitanted at first but then he signed. he looked at the helmet and said "is this helmet clean", i shrugged my shoulders as he looked worried,

He then grabbed a wipe from his pocket and cleaned the helmet and put it on. he got on my bike and  then he put his hands on my shoulder. i chuckle and said "dork, your going to slash on the side of the rode if you hold on like that".

i grabbed his hands and put them around my waist. as i heared him say "EEPPP'. i laughed and rode my bike. As we got to school, their were many looks from my friends. he got off the bike and said "sorry if i was a buden on you and thanks for the ride. "no prob i said as i walked to my frineds