Sarah pov

so yeah don't read if your a kid !!
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>€€€

I get up to put on a crop top with blue fitting jeans. I grab my purse and watch into the living room to see edd in my house without a shirt. I blushed as I saw him and wow I mean for a dork, he has some abs.

He blushed and said "salution, Sarah the reason Why I am currently shirtless in your house if because my shower is not working and umm ed wen to tk store to get me wear because your dog pooped on it.

I nodded as I scanned his body. He noticed and blushed even more. I started to play with my figures as I saw Nathan at my door.

He smiled at me and said "hey baby". I rolled and rolled him to get lost. I was just starting at edd the whole time.
Nathan gave edd a nasty look.

I then told Nathan to get listed before I called the cops. He smirked and said "you want me sexy beast".

I then heard someone says "pardon me, but Sarah said go, so i think you should go before I get ed down here". I smiled as Nathan said "whatever, I am out of here".

I blushed as I saw edd smile at me. I started walking when I tripped. I expected to hit the ground but I felt someone heart beat. I open my eyes to edd eyes. Wow he has gorgeous eye I thought to myself.

I could feel his breathe down my neck. He leaned in and whispered in my ear "Sarah, are you ok"?. I mummered the word "yeah I am".

I licked my lips as I couldn't take it anymore. I leaned in and kissed his neck. I could hear his breath get heavy and he let out moaned and he whispered my name and my breathe was getting heavy as edd whispers "please, Sarah stop".

I could stop I was too turned on. I kissed his chest as he moaned and said "sarah". I smirked and said "please, edd just let me do this". He nodded and said "ok".

He puts his hands around my hips and pulled me closer. He took off my top and blushed as I grabbed his hands put them around my waist. He blushed as I unhooked my bra to let my boobs be free.

He blushed as he saw them. I smiled and told him to bite my boobs.
He did so and I couldn't help but moan then I felt his dick get hard. I moaned even more. He put his hands on my mouth as i whispers "lets move this to the bedroom". Edd picked me up and grabbed my ass as he carried me up stairs.

I laughed as he got on top of me. He looked into my eyes and I kissed him. I blushed as I went to his jeans and took them off.

He looked at me as I grabbed his dick and started to suck it. It was huge for a Geek. I lived for the way his legs were shaking and his moans. I then put his manhood on my boobs.

He breathing got slower as I kissed him and said "edd, please put it in me.
He blushed even harder and told me to spread out my legs. I did, he then got on top and kissed me neck. I could feel my pussy getting wet with every touch.

I froze as I felt it inside of me. It was a rush. First it hurt but then it became amazing. My hips started to move with his movement. I swore I heard him moan Kevin name for a sec. I froze but then edd kissed my lips and said "kiss me". I felt so alive when I felt his lips on my women part. "AHHH edd I said as I felt his tough inside of me". He kissed my neck leaving a mark.
He looked into my eyes and wrapped his arms around me as I rested my head on his shoulder. Wow I just had sec with my brother best friend and long time crush I thought as I closed my eyes
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Woah guys edd and Sarah's had sex!!!!! The fuck is going on here!!!
Find out next chapter.
Comment and rate for next chapter. .