Doubled pov

I watched as nazz and Kevin walk and his hand was around her waist. I felt my heart sink into my chest as I watched them. I still have a crush on nazz for a while but I don't think it wil work out.

I have kind of confused because I mit like guys a well. Oh dear, my mom says gay people are nasty and that gay people are a sin.

I walk to my house to see eddy getting yelled at by Sarah again. "May you stop yelling at ed please Sarah, I have to tutor him in English".

Sarah's face got red and said "ok doubled" . She still has a crush me since we were kids. I don't really mind as long as she doesn't do anything to me.

Ed comes running and said "doubled Sarah's had brains on her paper and I thought that it was trying to eat her so I drowned it In water and she started to get mad".

"Oh ed you shouldn't do that". "Doubled open the door know"!!!! Eddy yelled.

I opened the door and he ran in. "He started to pace back and forth. "Eddy not to be rude but why are your here when you know this is the time I tutor ed"

Sorry doubled but guess what I just found out that you are tutoring kevin". "Oh why would that bother you" I asked in a curious tone.

"That the reason I am here dork" he said as he starts to sweat." Well maybe you need a doctors ed old boy "I asked. He started to laugh and said "nice joke sockhead".

"Not be rude but can you get out eddy so I can finish tutoring ed" I ask. He noded his head and said "fine, I will call you later sockhead"

An hour later

I stare at my ceiling of my bedroom and sign. I'm just so confused I mean when Kevin was on top of me today I felt my heart jump out of my chest.

I wanted to kiss him. I felt my face get red as I thought about what my parents mit say. "Your a sin get the hell out of my house" I felt tears run down my face. I heard a knock at my window as I quickly dry my tears. It's eddy at my window at 4 in the morning.

I open the window and he jumps in and said "doubled I have been having some feelings for someone". "Oh really who I ask". He quickly hugs me and walks away.

"I locked the window and went to sleep"

...................,,.........................................

Find out who eddy has a crush on

What will doubled parents will think when they find out