sarah pov

I walked towards eds room to tell him that I MIT be present with his baby.  the door was open so I walked right in.  I heard 2 voices in eds room. I opened the door to.see Kevin giving Eddie head. I screamed and ran out of there as fast as I could.  i then got.caught by edd. he blushed and said " let me explain ".. i pushed his lips to mine. i wanted him to want me liked i wanted him.  he then stopped himself and said "sarah, please listen to me". his big brown eyes i fell for got bigger. i then looked at the ground and said "ok". he smiled a little and said "listen, sarah, what we did was a mistak". he said. my heart broke in 2. i touched my stomach and said 'yeah, it was". i walked out without a word.

i then quickly waled home and cried for an hour. i took a text and it said i was pregranant so i went t tell doubled but i guess he not gonna be apart of the baby life. jimmy smile and said "its ok sarah". i then yelled "no the fuck it is not ok, jimmy. i am a single teen parent". he pulled me into a kiss and said "your not alone sarabear". he blushed and said "that was a friend kiss". i smiled and said "thanks jimmy"

the tears would not stop, i went to a free cilent and they told me that i was 2 weeks pregrant. i went home to see ed and jasmine making out. "get a room' i yelled as i went to the room. i went downstairs to my mom jumping up. she hugged me and said "you got that scholarshio to the bristh school". i smiled and said "really". i smiled and said "yes". i quickly called jimmy and told him.  he sounded kind of sad on the phone. i knew i was pregranat but i did some research that there is a daycare a few blocks down to the school and  get my own apartment. so i can have this kid and also got to school."what about edd"? jimmy asked. i took a deep breatha and said "he doesnt have to know about anything".

it is the day i leave for london and  i hugged everybody. i give jimmy a big hug and he smiled and whispered in my ear "i will visit as soon as he/she is born". i smirked and walked on the plane. i am starting my life over with my kid i thought as i felt my stomach.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

comment and vote for next chapter