kevin pov

i turn to my football buddies and watched them. nat the smirked and said "oh kev, why are you hanging around the fag'!. "are you gay or something"? he asked while laughing. i laughed and said "no ".

i turned from them and walked to class. i saw ed and edd walking with his hand around doubledork shoudler. i felt angry rise in my blood as i saw them together like that.

i walked away and saw nazz comeout the bathroo and 5 mintuntes later mari cameout. i laughed and pulled nazz by the waist and said "so nice makeout sesstion nazzy".

"oh shut up kevin' she said. i laughed and said :your dress is unzip on the back". she blushed and said "shit can you help me. she pulled me into a concer and i grabbed the waist of her dress and grabbed the zipper and pulled her dress up.

she smiled and said "thanks kevin". she tripped and i caugh her. her hands were around my waist "you ok nazzy" i said while laughing. she smirked and said "yeah, thanks kev".

we turn to see marie and she looks hurt. "oh i knew that thier was something going on between you two' and she ran away. "shit" nazz said as she ran after her girlfriend..

i ran into class to see ed and edd laughing and talking. i smirked and then said "hey look the fags are in love". i saw edd face and i wish i never had said that.

he looked hurt and then ed yells at me to "shut the fuck up". he got in face and i dropped my bag and said "do something ed boy". "with pleasure" he said as he tired to punch me in the face.

i grabbed his coller and hit him in the head. he fell to the ground. he got up and i punch him in the face. I could hear a voice that said "gentlemen violence is never the answer". it was doubledweebs vocie. A teacher came and tankled me on the floor.

i got up and said 'SORRY DORKS but i dont do fags"i ended up getting a bloody noise while ed got a black eye and a bushed lip.