ed

i was just waiting for sarah to come here. i heared the door bell ring when i answered it. i expected to see my sister and she had said that she has 2 surprise for me.

i open the door to see edd and his fiance adam at ther door. it looks like edd has been crying. i tell them to come in.

edd usually take off his shoes but he did not do that. he sat down and said "e". then he broke out crying. adam grabbed his hand and said "ed we have to tell you some bad news". his eyes fell as he said the next thing. his chest rose up as he chocked out the words "your sister was hit by a drunk driver".r

i felt a sharp pain as i said "so we can just visit her in the hosiptal" i said as i got up and grabbed my jacket. adam started to shake his head as he said "the only way you can visit her is if your in heaven".

i dropped my iphone out my hand as i said "what the hell do you mean by that" i said as i grabbed him off the sofa and tightened my grip on his jacket.

my eyes were red as he said "sarah is dead". tears rolled down my eyes and threw him arcoss the room.

his eye was black as edd rapped his arms around my waist and said "ed please we are telling you the truth". my eyes looked down at the skinny little man that still wears the beanie. i then started to cry as edd hugged me as we both fell on our knees.

4 hours later

i was still hugging edd when we heard a knock on the door. adam opened it and jimmy walked in with 2 little kids. one looked like sarah and the other one looked like a mixer of sarah and edd.

i looked at these 2 kids as the little boy started to move his hands to his sister. the girl started to move her hands in a sign time of way.

jimmy just looked into my eyes as he started to sign. he then spoke out as he started to do this werid hand gestures, he looked into my eyes and said "this is your uncle ed and this is your father edd".

The two kids smiled at they signed and jimmy translated. He gave us a weak smile as he said "my name is Emily and I am 7 and this is my twin brother Alex, it's once to meet you".

I froze as Adam finally spoke up and said "jimmy why aren't they talking". Jimmy Then gave him a look and said "Alex is deaf and Emily is not but she knows how to sign".

It felt like a a hammer has hit me as I replay the thought when I said "what before you said that edd was the father so that means that he had sex with my little sis". Jimmy nodded his head as I grabbed edd and yelled "what the hell". His face looked sorry as he said "your sister and I had sex before she left for uk but I didn't know she was with children".

I released him as he fell to the ground as I looked into the eyes of these two kids that were the only thing I have left of my sister. I put my hand on there shoulders as I pulled them into a hug.

The little guy then signed something to Emily as she finally spoke up and said "where is our mommy??"
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I made one of the kids deaf cause I am obsessed with switchedatbirth

Comment and vote for next chapter!!