Edd pov

I knew something was going to happen when Kevin walked into the room looking annoyed. He walked into the room and AWW look at the fags".

I felt like crying because of what he said. I am gay I don't wanna admit it. I looked over at ed and his was out of his seat. I knew something was about to happen.

One thing lend to another and they were fighting on the ground. "Gentlemen please violence is never the answer"

I said trying to stop it. A teacher came in and broke it up. Kevin then kicked a chair and walked out.

I then walked with eddy to the nurse. I helped him with the his bloody noise he then looked at me.

He smirked at me and said "I wanna to beat the living shit out of him"

"I don't like It when people talk about you sockhead" he said as he grabbed my hand. I felt as blush come one

when he said that. "Ummm eddy I should go" I said as I felt my heart beat faster.

I walked straight into someone. I didn't even notice because I was late to study with Kevin.

I walked into the library to see Kevin sleeping. I smiled and woke him up. He had a bloody mouth.

He looked shocked and turned his head. "Kevin, not to be rude but why did you attack eddy like that"

He turned his head toward me and said "not answering that". I started to get annoyed by him and yelled "answer the question, you had not right to call me a fag, you know nothing about me, so why the heck do you think you can go beating up my friends juts because you feel like it"

I could feel tears run down my face as. I walked out of the library and I headed toward eddy house.

I bang in eddys door. He came rushing and asked me what happened. i shook my head as I said "can we jus watch a movie eddy"?.

He smiled as he said "ok". We watched the movie together and fell asleep. I woke to eddys arm wrapped around my waist and my head was on his shoulder.

I blushed as shook eddy to get up. He woke up and blushed a deep red and said "see you later sockhead" as I walked out of his house and into mine.

My house was dark as usually I actually thought that they would remember what today was. I got a texted message from eddy that said "oh and if i forget happy birthday"