edd

i am slowly getting over kevin and sarah has been a good friend even thought we had sex. i rose and started to do my ap government homework when the door open. it was kevin and he looked angy. he then grabbed me by my collar and pushed me against my wall.

it was quiet for a while as his hands were still around my collar and the air felt thicker as i felt his cold breathe down my neck. giving me a cold feeling. it felt forever snce i felt his touch and how i missed his touch. his hands went to touch my neck as he stared into my eyes.

the room got quiter as he finally broke the silence and said "your a dumbass".my face got red as i said "no bad langugae kevin, and why am i a dumb donkeybutt. he chuckled and said "why the hell didnt you use protection, when you had sex with sarah". i froze for a sec until kevin yelled 'answer the fucking question".

my heart  starting beating fast as i said "i was in the heat of the moment and i didnt think about it". he looked eve more angry as i finish what i was saying. "why did you have sex with her" kevin asked in a kind of scary voice. angry rose over me as i yelled "i had sex with her becasuse i was angry at you for sleeping with that blonde girl who edd is probably smater then.

he chuckled at mycomment and said "hoe many times do i have to say i am sorry babe". "NO, YOUR NOT AOLLOWED TO CALL ME THAT ANYMORE BECASUE WE ARE DONE AND YES I HAD SEX WITH SARAH AND GUESS WHAT I ENJOYED IT . MY FAVORITE PART IS WHEN SHE GAVE ME HEAD". I i cant not believe what i just said it was totaly out a charater for me. he looked hurt and said "i could give you better head".

i blushed and said get out. kevin then tankled me on the bed and before i knew what was happening. kevin unzipped my pants.  i tired to stop him but he was too strong. he then took my dick in his mouth and started to sowly such it. i grabbed his head and moaned a little. his hands were wrapped around my waist as i was still on the wall. i moaned out "k-k-e-v-i-n'. he the bit on it with his teeth. i then yelled his name. he grabbed my butt cheeks and slapped it. my breating started to get faster with every inch he took it his mouth.  he then took it out of his mouth to then use his hands. he started to pump it really fast.

i couldnt keep quiet anymore. "oh, yeah,right there, kevin'. i said as his hands were on a spot i enjoyed. i bet over and licked his neck. he then stopped and looked at me. i put my dick back in his mouth and said "do it. he started to move his head up and down while using his tough.  i could take it anymore. i made him stop and i unzipped his pants. he blushed as i started at his. he then told me to lay on the bed. i  said "ok" and layed on the bed. he took off my pants and looked up at me before he put his hands where my dick was. . 

"K-E-V-IN FASTER AND YEAH, OH YEAH" I  said ashe got  faster. i grabbed his butt cheeks and said slapped them. he moned as he took off his his shirt. i blushed as he started to suck my neck and he then grabbed me into his arms and he then moaned "edd. i want".  i grabbed his head as he begain to give me head and it is totally better then when sarah gave it to me. i coud not take it anymore. i release while kevin was still sucking me and it got all over him as the door opened and we heared a scream

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

cliffhangers and kevedd is sexy as fuck

comment abd vote for next chapter