Edd pov

"Edward I have to talk to you"... My teacher said as I walked up to his desk. My breathing started to get heavy as he started to talk.

His voice is soft as he says "Edward I want you to tutor someone in my regular geometry class".

I smiled and said "why of course I would help you out with the student". He smiled and says "great"

I walked out of class to see ed and eddy getting in trouble again by their teacher. "Hey sock head "Ed said as he walked to me.

"Honestly eddy why do you get in trouble". "It wasn't my fault sockhead" eddy wanted to see if his comic book could fly so I helped him"

I chuckled and said "honestly eddy can't you behave for a day" . "No"he said as he walked away to his locker

I turn to the mirror in my locker and looked at myself in the mirror and I get hit in the back by a football person and they yelled "FAGGGOT.

I don't eve respond because they said it wrong. "Such simple people I said as I grabbed my ap history book.

I heard a chuckle and I turn to see Kevin. He smirked and said "your kid of funny dork" "umm thank you I think" I said as I close my locker and went to class.

I walked to the ice Parker at our neighborhood and ordered a Chocolate.

I ate and saw the football team again. Oh great I thought to myself. Nathan the star of it, came up to me and said "what's up fag".

. I ignored him and walked away. I hate being called that word. It makes me sick to my stomach when ever I heard this work and the proper term is "gay" I said to them as I lefted.

I walked to the library to tutor this kids in geometry . Gosh the library is like my safe heaven. I walked into the library to see Kevin.