Kevin pov

The football team and I decide to go the ice cream place.

We walked in to see that edd was there. I smiled as I was about to walk over but he wasn't alone.

That guy was there from yesterday. I tok a deep breathe as I nazz walk over to them .

The guy blushed at nazz but Marie came over and took nazz away. I smiled cause Marie got jealous.

I looked over at edd and I knew he felt my gaze but he was Ignoring it. I watched them as they ate and laugh.

I could not read there lips but that guy edd got up and the guy grabbed his sweater.

I felt angry rise in me because I am the only one that should touch edd sweater.

He sat down and the other guy feed MY EDD his ice cream and his topping were touching. Edd hates when topping our touching.

He blushed and ran out of there. My friends left then I grabbed the guy by the neck and said "what did you do to the dork".

He smirked and said "I said he smelled nice and the dork name Is eddward Vincent and why do you care". He pushed me off of him and ran out the room.

"Edd wait" he yelled as he chased after him. I threw a chair and yelled. I walked out and everybody was starting at me. I put my middle finger at them.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Jealous kev is back

Comment and vote.