kevin pov

I felt like shit for the whole night because of what doubledork had said which is weird.

I vented to mazz and Marie and said usually I don't care what people say about me but with him it hurts to know I made him feel this way.

Marie smirked and said "we'll it seems like we don't play for the same team after all"I gave her a look and then realized what she was saying and then yelled "I'm not a fucking fag".

Nazz then yelled "we don't like the term fag, people who are attracted to the Same gender they are need to be respect as well. i chuckled  turned to maire and said "you were in love with him when we were kids".

 marie blushed and said  " i was confused and plus he did look like a girl but he was still a good kisser". i felt agry when she said that.  she smirked and said "are you jealous that i stole his first kiss". i gave her the finger and then nazz hit her one the head and said "was he a better kisser than me".

Marie then mumbled shit under her breathe and then she grabbed nazz hand and sad "hell no, you make me feel alive nazzy". she then grabbed nazz and pulled her towards her.

 she then  smiled at her and kissed her.and then she grabbed her ass and then nazz moaned and said "ughh marie, kevin is still here". nazz then kissed marie neck and  marie then yelled said "kevin get the hell out". 

i smirked and then said ok but before i felt i hugged nazz good bye and grabbed her ass. i winked at her and ran out the room before marie killed me.  i could hear marie yelled that she ws going to murder me. shit i forgot my hat in her house. i quielty went back into the house to hear  moaning. 

i picked throught the door to see nazz calming marie down and saying "he only did it to annoy you and plus i love it when you touch me". she then licked marie neck and she tackled her on her bed. marie then grabbed nazz ass and started to smake it and said 'your a good girl and im gonna punish you". nazz then saw then marie turned and i was scared that she was going to see me.

luckly nazz knew what to do. nazz then grabbed marie boobs and  marie moaned in peasure and picked nazz up and said ' dirty girl gets punish. " ahhh marie i heared nazz yelled as she got dropped on the bed.

i quickly ran into the room and got my hat. i noticed that on nazz calender it said 'edd bday was today".  i quickly ran out the room. i got on my bike and rode away. i ended up in a store and  thought i should buy the dork something.

i bought him one of those science things and left it on his door step with  a card that said happy birthday sockhead. and ran away before he could open the door