kevin pov

i walked out with my red hat. i was wearing red shirt with black shorts. i walk out of my room to see edd. i smiled as i wrapped my arms around his waist and said "i will call u when i get home".

he noded and said "ok, but please be careful". I smiled and kissed his cheeks. He blushed and said "k-k-Kevin, not at your house cause you parents are home". I smiled at his adorable actions

I grabbed my iPhone and said " I will text you all night long". Edd blushed and went out my windows. I ran down stairs and my mom said "kev, have fun at the party.

My dad said "you better not get a girl pregnant!!. I then hear my mom yell stop being a dumbass" am she hit him over the head with a book.

I laughed and said "you don't have to worry about that". I walked into the party to see the cheerleaders and the usually popular group. I went over and hugged nazz.

She smiled and said "hey kev". I then whispered in her ear "is Marie, ok with u being at this party". She smiled and said "well no but she loves me so she allowed me only if I don't drink or dance with anyone I don't know". I smiled and said "typical Marie".

Her hand got tighter around my waist as I laughed into her ear. I then heard someone "kev, is getting laid tonight". I rolled my eyes as some blonde girl came up to me and said "do you want a drink".

I nodded yes and she gave it to me. I felt dizzy after that. I don't remember what happened after I drank that drink. Except for I woke up naked with a girl in the morning.

It's been week since edd and I broke up and I have mixed emotion about it. I wanna kill the person who took edd v-card but I want him to be happy and he has been spending a lot of time with Sarah.

They must be friends cause he doesn't like girls. I took a deep breathe and watched as edd and may talked in the halls. Nathan the meathead then pushed edd into a locker and called him a fagbag.

Nobody touches my dork I thought as I grabbed Nathan and punch him straight in the face and helped edd up. I then whispers in his ear "are you ok". He looked at me and walked away. He grabbed May hand and they walked away. I felt a sharp pain in my stomach as I saw them.

I quickly ran away from the scene an got on my bike. I then rode into the small park to see Sarah and jimmy and they were talking. Sarah blushed and said "edd was amazing". My ears rose up as I heard his name.

I them stopped my bike and listened to their conversation. "i mean it hurt at first but then it got amazing. He knew what to do and I loved every second of it.

Jimmy giggled and said "did you guys used protection". She blushed as she nodded her head no. It's like a blood vessel pop. I yelled no and they gave me a weird look. I then angry rode my bike to edd house.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Kevin knows and they didn't use protection so could Sarah become pregnant with edd baby.

Comment and vote for next chapter.