kevin pov

i walked to the icecream place with my football team until i checked the clock and it was time to go, i waved goodbye to them and ran to the libray. 

i started to play with my pencil waiting for this person to show up. the door opened and i saw the dork that hangs out edd. 

he walked towards me and said "umm sorry to interpute you but kevin are you the person that i need to tutor'

i shake my head yes and he sat down and opened his book and said "lets get started" 'what the fuck does that even mean" i said as he tired to explain what the distance formula is. ' no bad language' he said as he tired to show me again.

i rolled my eyes as the time was finally up. ' ok so tomorrow, the same time' he said. i noded my head. i dropped my pencil so i went to grab it only to accident grab dork hand.

i fell off my chair and i brought him with him. we were close and  i could feel the dork heart  beat incease. 

he got up and his face was red as a tomoto as i brushed the dirt off me and he then said "my apologys kevin'

i rolled my eyes and said "nah it was my fault no need to say sorry'  as i grabbed my bag and walked out off the libraby to see nazz and marie kanker talking. 

werid i thought as i hide to see what they were doing in the concer of the libraby. i then see marie kanker grab nazz and pull her into a kiss as she grabbed her ass. "marie stop not here" nazz said as she smiled and grabbed the blue hair face,

'your no fun bae' marie said as nazz blushed and kissed her. 'i call you tonight' marie said as i watch nazz smile and the pinned her against the wall as they kised again but this time nazz hands went up the girls shirt.

"holy fuck" i thought to myself as there kised got hotter as nazz kissed her neck and then marie moan out nazz name. 'yeah scream my name" she said as she smiled at the blue haired girl

i quickly ran up to nazz and said "your gay" i asked her. her face got red and said "please dont tell me you saw that".  i noded my head yes and she broke into tears. "hey  nazz why are you crying, i dont care if your gay." " she whipped her tears and said "really" i noded my head yes as i wrapped my head around her arm and we walked home together