doubledork pov

i wake up and it is 6:44 in the morning and my parents have already gone to work, leaving me in the house by myself as usually.  i get up and i am running late. I put on my blue sweater and green shorts and walk out of the house. i forgot my books so i quickly run back. i notice in the window that kevin was getting on his bike. i smile as i watch him put on his hemlet.

i run to see the bus leaving. i run out of my house and say "oh dear, i miss the bus and father and mother will be angry if i miss the bus and i cant miss school, i will just have to walk".  ughh i shuffle my feet and start walking to school. 

i hear some type of engie. i start walking even faster. i heared someone say "do you need a ride"?     i knew that voice. "no thank you kevin" i said as i walked even faster. "doubledweeb, i am not going to let you walk to school" he said in a annoying tone.

"  i felt my heart start to race. .... he wasnt giving up, does that meean that he cares about me? nope nobody does."again, kevin i am rejecting you help" i said as i started to walk even faster. DOUBLEDWEEB  he yelled. i was scared and jumped a little and turned my attention to the sexy biker that is kevin.

gosh his eyes i thought to myself. i turned to see his black bike. he wore a red lose t-shirt and black shorts. i felt my face heat up as i look down as he said "listen, you do not wanna be late for school do you".

dear havens no" i said as i started to worry.i have never late to school i never before i thought to myself. i heared him chuckle and i caught something in my  head. he threw a helmet at me and said "then get on". i was shocked that i caught it cause i suck at catching. 

i gulped and signed and said "is this helmet clean". Germs are nasty, i took out a wipe and wipe the helmet, inside and out.  i put it on and walked towards him. i quickly put on the helmet  and got on his bike. i put my hands on his shoulder and was ready to get this over with. i heared him chuckle and he said ina husky voice "

 "dork, your going to splash on the side of the rode if you hold on like that". he grabbed my hands and put them around his waist. dear lord he is going to kill me i thought as the bike begain to move. "EEPPP' i yelled as he begin to move and he chuckled. i felt my face heat up as i heared his chukle.

it was a peaceful ride, when we got to scholl their were alot of people starting at us as we rode into the parking lot of the schoo.  when kevin stopped i quickly got off and said "sorry if i was a burden on you and thank you for the ride". he smirked and said "no prob"

i walked away to see ed and eddy looking in amazment. i waved my hand and said "morning gentlemen". eddy looked mad for some reason. "eddy  are you ok'? i asked.  he turned to me and it looked like he wanted to say something but something.

his mood quickly changed as he saw kevin was walking passed us. he smirked and said "lets go to clas sockhead" as he put his arm around my neck as we walked to class. i turned to see kevin and he looked annoyed. werid i said as i walked with my best friends