kevin pov

I enter the school to see eddy and edd talking then i see eddy grabbing the dork hand and pulled him somewhere. 

i watched and followed them. i  then ran into nathan and rav. i smiled and tires to pass them. i ended up hearing there conversation. nathan said "i hope eddy finally admits his feelings to his bestfriend".

"plus edd is too cute" i heard rave said. nathan then looked hurt and then rave then turnes his body to face his friend and said 'but he is not you babe".

nathan then blushed and they kissed. i watched as they kissed and it felt so right.  so you play for your own team know???. what...no i play for the team with girls. umm sure you do may i remind you about your dirty wet dream where the dork and you had dirty stemy sex as in your dick in his ass!!.

oh shut up it was justa dream and it didnt mean anything.  dreams are there so your true feeling can be revealed..  they then got pushed by the football team. i quickly helped them and said "guys  i have a better idea, i beat both of them up in the doom tolirent. they all chuckled and said "go kev". 

i made sure they were out of sight and the 2 boys looked scared and they were holding hands. rave then said "um what are you going to do with us" kind of in a scared tone. i quickly ripped his shirt and put dirty on cheeks.

 For nathan i quickly said sorry and pushed him on the ground. i then heard someone yell "hey kev beat those fags up".

i felt so bad. i waited until they lefted to help them up and said "so pretend like i beat you guys up and run". they both noded and ran while holding hands.

i then turned the concer to see edd and eddy. he looked kind of scared. i then came in and said "dork arent you going to tutor me today. he got out of eddy grip and gave me a werid look and a weak smiled. 

he then smiled and said  "oh yes I am so good day eddy see you at lunch".  he then grabbed his stuff off the ground and we walked towards his class. i wanted to know somthing so i asked him 

i  knew but i could not help but stare at him. i then asked him if he was gay?. he responded yes in a quite voice and i smirked and said . then i asked him if  eddy was his boyfriend?. his answer was "oh dear no he is just a friend".

i have no idea what came over me but i backed him into a concern and kissed him. he kissed back and pulled me closer to him. his body felt so right until  i  stopped and pushed him on the ground and said "i am not like you and ran away"

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

kevin is confused and yaya edd go the balls to admit that he is gay which is amazing. sorry if i took my time with this chapter also i will be writing a eddyedd fanfiction later.