Eddy pov

I went to edd house and he was crying. He told me everything.

How he went out with Kevin, how Kevin cheated on him. How he slept with sarah and how he is broken.

I never seen edd like this. I hugged him and said "everything will be fine".

He smiled a little and said "I met this new kid name Adam and I really like him but i still MIT have feeling for Kevin".

Snap

My heart broke into 2 Pieces as he sows that. In that moment I knew that he didn't share my feeling.

So i am not gonna confess my love to him but I am going to be the best damn friend ever

I called sarah up at her boarding school and she sounded horrible. "Hey Sarah are you ok, you sound horrible"

I asked. She vomited and came back and says "sorry I ate some bad food". I hung up and hugged edd.

7 YEARS LATER!!!

It's been 7 years and Adam and edd are engaged. It's been hard seeing the man you love.

love some else but I think I have managed pretty well.

I walked over to edd and Adam house to see Kevin having another party. " Welcome eddy" edd said as he allowed me in the house.

"Eddy may you take off your shoes". I nodded and said "sorry sockhead".

"Even after all this years, you still call me sockhead". He just laughed and kissed Adam.

We heard a knock on the door to see a figure with sunkiss hair and wow she was beautiful.

"Hey edd and eddy can I come in" the mystery person said". "Umm who are you" I asked.

"Sad that you don't remember me unibrow". I sit out my drink as I yelled "Sarah", "hey idiot did you miss me"

I spilled my drink as edd fainted and Adam caught him.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

SARAH BACK!!!!

Adam and edd eventually got together and Adam asked him to marry him and there living together. Kevin is still kind of heartbroken over edd breaking his heart and angry ed is coming soon.

Comment and vote for next chapter.