2) Math and Basketball

~•~

Riley's Pov.

"If you subtract a negative from a positive you get a...?" Jazmine asks and waits fo my answer.

Granddad asked Jazmine to tutor me in math. Ion gave ah fuck tho. The only reason I agreed to this idea was 'cause I get to see her more often. Not her. But her body. This bitch fine as fuck. She got big tities and these curves. Woo! She also got ah big ass.

"Ion know...a denominator?" I guess as I place my elbows on the table.

She crosses her arms over her breast. "Did you not read the notes I gave you?"

"Uh, no," I say rolling my eyes.

She sighs. "Riley, you have to work with me here."

"C'mon Jazzy, lets do sumthin else. Don't you wanna fuck or sumthin?"

Her eyebrows shoot up. "I am so telling Cindy what you said."

I lean back in my seat and snort. I scratch my butt cheek. "Tell her whatever you want. We ain't fuckin'."

She rolls her eyes. "Its obvious you two are crushing on each other. Why don't you just suck face already?"

"Crushin'? That gay. Besides..." I stand up. "Bitch white anyway."

Huey walks into the room. "Hi Huey!" Jazmine greets.

"Hi, Jazmine," he says sitting down.

I walk up to the fridge and open it. "The fuck you been?"

"Out," he responds rubbing his temple.

I pull out the orange juice and sit back down. "So, any progress?" he asks Jazmine.

"Nope. Your brother's still being a stubborn jackass," she says eyeing me.

"Well, maybe its the tutor," I mumble.

Huey glares at me. "I'll be upstairs," he stands up.

"Can I come with?" Jazmine asks, but shes already following him.

I shake my head. Those two should suck face.

I finish the juice and place the carton back into the fridge, just from the habit. I shut my books and go upstairs with them and toss them on my bed. I grab my basketball and jog downstairs to shoot some hoops.

A few minutes later a feminine voice says, "Why didn't you invite me Reezy?"

I turn my head and grin. Walking up the driveway is C-murph herself. She wears a black crop top and black and white sweats with Jordans and a flat cap. For ah white chick, she got a lot of junk in the trunk. It's like she a black bitch stuck in ah white bitch's body.

"Sup C-murph. Cool of you to join in," I say.

"Yeah well," she pauses. "You do Mr Lopez's work?"

"Yea. Wut you wanna copy?" I ask.

She swipes the ball from me. "Yea. Nigga been on mah case all weak. Fuck Spanish."

I laugh. Soon were playing ball. "Still suck at scoring, Reezy?" she asks ad she dribbles.

"Nigga I was eight! Now I'm ah pro!" I boast.

"Uh huh," she rolls her eyes.

"Wut?" I get in her face. "You think I'm wrong?"

"Reezy..." she puts her hands on my shoulders. "We both know I'm right."

"Yea..." I wrap my arms around her waist.

She smirks. "Wut you doin?"

"You tell me. You started it."

"C'mon Reezy. Get off me. Les just play ball," even though she says that, she can't hide the blush in her cheeks.

I eventually get embarrassed too and let her go slowly. She bends over to pick up the ball. "Lets bounce."

She smiles and I smile back. Man. What's with the tension?

~•~