31) Virtual hell

Huey's Pov.

There only three guys so this should be easy. Two wear black fedoras with black suits except for one that wears white.

Riley nods at me and we rush into the alley. I use a roundhouse kick on one while Riley uses an average kick to the groin on the other. They both fall in pain, Riley's clutching his crotch and mine clutching his stomach.

"Aye!"

We turn our attention to the one wearing white. Riley makes the first move, running towards him to kick him again. The man grabs his foot before it reaches its destination and twists it. Riley screams in pain and the man throws his foot up, making him fall back.

I catch Riley in my arms before he lands and let him down gently. I stand up at hold my fists up.

"Wut? You want some mutha fucker?" The man holds his fists up. "Come get some!"

I run towards him and jump to use another roundhouse kick, but he grabs me in the air by my throat. I gasp for breath.

"You don't mess-"

Before he finishes I manage to kick him in the jaw. His head goes up, but he doesn't let go. Instead he spits out some blood and glares at me. Without warning, his grip on my throat tightens and I struggle to get out of his grasp.

I begin to lose consciousness. "Jaz..." I gasp. I want her to be the last thing on my mind. "Jaz...mine..."

The man grins and my vision blurs.

"Hol up!" Riley slides underneath me and between the mans legs with his twisted ankle and graps the man from behind in a head lock, wrapping his arms around his neck.

He drops me and I fall. I gasp and force myself up. My legs shake underneath me. "C'mon man! He too strong!" Riley says as the man struggles.

I punch him on both cheeks and kick him hard in the stomach with my remaining strength. He limps in Riley's arms. Riley drops him and dusts himself. I notice him limp a little.

"How's the leg?" I ask not wanting him to put pressure on it

"Don't worry. Its aight."

The man growls in pain. Riley glares at him. "Les finish dis."

I nod. But before we harm in any further, the alley becomes blurry and the rooms white again.

"Congrats, boys. Good teamwork," Kiara's voice echoes in the room.

Riley smiles.

"What's up?" I ask him.

"Mah leg..." he shakes it out. "Da pains gone."

"Told you so," Kiara's voice says with a satisfying tone.

"Can we go now?" Riley asks.

"Not yet. Nows time for the second exercise," her voice says. "This one is called 'Not everyone is who they seem to be.'"

I raise an eyebrow. "Huh?"

Before she answers, the scenery changes again and I'm in my room at home, dressed in my regular clothes. Rileys gone. "Riley!" I call.

Silence.

I walk out the room and downstairs on guard. "Riley!" Instead of hearing him respond, the door bell rings. I glare at the door before opening it.

"Hi Huey!" Jazmine stands on the other side.

She's not real...she's just an illusion...

"Kiara, stop it," I say to the ceiling.