28) Meeting the team

~•~

No one's Pov.

"Gentlemen, welcome to the A.C.L.O.J...for real."

'This place is huge,' Huey thought to himself.

It looked like some type of military base, but somehow it was fancier. On the walls were large screens that showed different areas in the world. Huey could tell...France...Italy...Russia...

Different people sat in front of those screens, typing expertly on their keyboards. Other people walked around, some wearing lab coats, women dressed just like Kiara in all black with their mini skirts, some wore white tops instead. Men wore black jeans; skinny or baggy, it looked like it was their choice, with black or white t-shirts or muscle tops with leather jackets over them.

'Best. Uniform. Ever,' Riley thought to himself.

They follow Kiara and watch their surroundings. Doctor Jane walks to them dressed in a white lab coat. "Agent Vega. The mission was a success?" he asks glancing at the Freeman boys.

"Sir, yes sir," Kiara salutes.

"Good job," he says. "So where are you taking them?"

"First I'll show them their squad barracks and introduce them to their new team...and get them dressed right."

Doctor Jane nods and walks away.

"So they're other bases?" Huey asks as they walk.

"Yes. This is the main base. We have them all over the world. I actually work under Lady Liberty, but I messed around with you two so much that I was transferred here, with you."

"Hm," is all Huey says.

They walk to a large door. Kiara knocks in a pattern and a scanner scans her eyes. 'Access granted. Welcome Agent Vega,' a robotic voice says.

Riley and Huey exchange looks.

The door slides open and they walk in. "Kiara!" A blonde girl rushes to Kiara and hugs her. She has long wavy hair and wears a benie. Her cheeks are powdered with a light pink blush and her lips are naturally cherry pink. Instead of wearing skirts like the other females, she wears black jeggings and a white tank top. She pulls away. "Bout time you came back!" she says in an Australian accent. She looks back at the boys. "Well hello hello."

Kiara gestures to them. "These are the new recruits." She looks at the boys. "Guys, this is Cassandra Jones. She works with the explosives."

"Who're you cornrows?" Cassandra side steps Kiara and looks at Riley.

"Name's Riley. But bitches like you can call me Reezy," Riley brags.

"Nice. You can call me Cass. Cassandra sounds like a little bitch," she licks her lips. "And who're you, Afroman?"

Huey just glares at her. Kiara intervenes. "This is Huey. Riley's bro."

Cass rolls her eyes. "I kinda got that, Ki. Hey! How about we split the boys so we can cover more ground! You can take Huey..." she winks at Riley. "And I'll take Reezy over here."

Kiara hesitates. "I dunno. I'm supposed to show them aro--"

"Come on. Were still showing them around--"

The brothers watch as the two girls argue. After about five minutes Kiara holds her hands up. "Multa! (Fine!) You can take Riley, just please bring him back here before I get into trouble."

"Yeah yeah!" Cass grabs Riley's wrist and yanks him in her direction. "We'll be back before you can say 'shit I'm in trouble!'"

Huey's Pov.

Cass and Riley leave the barracks. Kiara pinches the skin above her nose. "I'm guessing you two fight often," I predict.

She sighs. "You have no idea, but somehow in the end of the day were still best friends. That's just how friendships work I guess..."

I don't respond.

She leads me to another door. "On your bed you'll find your new uniform. Hurry up."

I enter the room and close the door behind me. Two beds take the corners of the room. On each bed there's uniform. There's also a wardrobe. I open it....more uniform. All the same.

I change into the clothes on the bed and go back to the hall. Kiara whistles. "You look hot."

I look down at the black baggy jeans and black combat boots. I wear a tight t-shirt with a leather jacket. "How come some men here wear baggy tops? Why's mine like this?"

"Like I said, we have clothes specially chosen for you. Plus...the other females saw the 'new recruits' pictures and didn't want to hide your abs."

I glare at her.

Riley's Pov.

"So..." Cass walks by my side, directing me. "What're-"

Whoosh!

A knife sticks into the wall in front of my face right where I was about to walk. "Shit," I whisper. "The fuck did dat cum from?"

Cass sighs. "Lay off guys! I know its you!"

Da fuck is she talking to?

"Hey Cass! Who's the bait?" A deep voice comes from behind us.

"Whoa!" I jump foward and turn with my fists up. Two niggas stand before me, twins. "Who da fuck are you?"

They glance at each other and grin. Cass sighs again. "This is Michael and Matthew Taylor. We call them the Taylor Twins. They work with the blades..."

"Blades?"

"It means we work with swords and shit," one says.

"How you tell 'em apart?" I ask.

"Easy," Cass says. "Mikes hotter than Matt, plus he has a short beard."

"Hey!" Matt says.

"Anyway..." she rolls her eyes. "This is Riley. Our new recruit and teammate."

Mike smiles at me. "Good to meet ya bait. Good luck..."

"You'll need it..." Matt finishes.

They do back flips and disappear in the hallway. "Da fuck just happend?"

Cass chuckles. "Those guys are ninjas. They've been training here since the age of fifteen. Their inseparable and unstoppable."

"How long you been here?"

"For two years actually," she leans her face foward. "And you know, so far...none of these guys are my type..."

As tempting as this is, I take a step back and hold my hands up. "Look, Cass. I think you koo and all, but I already gots a bitch at home."

She raises an eyebrow. "Is it serious? What she doesn't know won't hurt her."

"I ain't cheatin."

"You said you're a ganster, isn't that like, your thing?" she asks with a smirk.

I frown, knowing shes right. Ah straight up gansta don't stick wit one bitch. Their just toys to us.

Fuck buddies.

I get dat vibe with a lotta bitches...but Cynthia Mcpearson is not one of them.

"Its not mine," I say keeping my ground.

"Why's that?"

I shrug. "I'm just koo like dat."

She nods in respect. "Your alright, Reezy..." she turns her back and starts walking. "We'll see what you say when I've got you tied up."

I swallow hard. Dis bitch trippin...

~•~

Whoa. Cass is tricky...I like her! What's gonna happen??

Stay tuned!

I'll post a picture of the Taylor Twins next.