47) White Hoes

~•~

Riley's Pov.

I slump back on the couch in the morning, remote in hand, moving from channel to channel. I sigh as I lean my arm on the arm rest and stop on B.E.T.

"Booty butt cheeks! Booty butt, booty butt, booty butt cheeks!" Hoes dance on the screen half naked; like always.

I watch it, bored. Man I remember how much Granddad loves this shit.

Riiing. Riiing.

I pick up the phone. "Yo," I say dully.

"Is this Riley?" I hear a feminine voice say.

Instantly I'm taken out of my dark state, I sit up straight. My lips automatically curve into a smile. "Cass?"

"Yeah hey," she says.

"How'd you get mah no?"

"The A.C.L.O.J has the contacts and addresses of all it's agents. I hacked into the computers and found yours," I feel her smirk. "How long do you think you'll be gone?"

"Miss me already, ma?" I say leaning back on the couch.

"No, I've just got this rash on my back that no one else can reach," she says. We both laugh. "Seriously though, when will you be back?"

"Whenever I wanna, bae," I tell her. "Das wut Bassett said. I can leave--"

"Nonono. Take your time, don't worry about me. Its good to spend time with your family," she says. "I'll wait forever if I have to."

I frown. "You make it sound like you'll neva see me again."

"Am I?"

"Yea."

"Sorry. Hehe. I guess I get all cheesy when it comes to this kind of stuff."

Knock knock.

I stand up and walk to the door with the phone still in my ear. "Don't worry, ah like cheesy."

"Oh yeah?" she says seductively. "What else do ya like?"

"Well..." I still walk leisurely to the door. "Ah like tits."

I hear her chuckle and laugh with her. "That it?"

"Ah like ass," I add.

Knock knock.

I hold the phone to my chest. "I'm comin'! Damn!" I put the phone back to my ear to hear she's still laughing.

"Alright then. When you come back I'll make sure you get both those things," she tells me. "And a lot more if you behave."

I smile. "I'll be as behaved as dat gay ass Huey."

I open the door. Cindy stands there, her hair not braided anymore, but straight and loose. She wears a red hoody with a long gold chain around her neck with baggy black pants and Jordans.

She gives me a sad smile. "Hey, Reezy."

I just stare back at her.

"You still there?" I hear Cass say on the other side, now sounding worried.

"Uh...I'll call you back," I assure her still looking at Cindy. I cut before she responds.

"Hey, Cindy," I say, trying to avoid being cold.

"Can I come in?" she asks in a low voice.

"No."

"Alright then...um...I..." she stutters in her white voice.