60) Tough Love

{Mature content}

~•~

Kiara's Pov.

I look at him for a long moment before I answer. I cross my arms under my breast and squint at him."....what if I said no."

He grins at me and takes a step foward, pushing his hands in his front pockets. "Said?"

"You know what I meant," I say as I also walk closer, my arms still crossed.

Now there's a small space between us. He towers over me, his face just inches away from mine. I catch his eyes dart from mine to my lips, and back. His breathing increases and he backs away, as if he were hypnotised, he shakes his head.

"I'd...be upset," he says.

I nod slowly and lick my lips. "I'd be too..."

He sighs and gives me a small smile. "How did I ever land someone like you?"

I shrug with a grin. "Maybe I just pitied the cute innocent boy from Illonois..."

"This time mind pitying the hot bad boy from Illonois instead?" he asks stepping foward again.

"Hm," I tease tapping my chin. He smirks at my taunting. "I'll consider it."

We exchange heart warming smiles. He leans in, but cranes his face around mind and kisses my cheek. "Good."

Taking it slow...I can do that.

~•~

Riley's Pov.

"Ah just don't gettit," I say. I'm in Cass and Kiara's room. I lie back on Cassandra's bed, hands behind my head facing the ceiling. The whole time we've been talking, I've told her about moms. "Why ain't she tellin' us? Ah mean really."

"Maybe she's afraid?" Cass says, combing her long hair in front of her wall mirror.

I snort. "Of what?"

"Of your judgement," she says putting her brush back into her wardrobe. "I mean really-she obviously knows you'll be mad. And of course you are, she's been gone your whole life; she finally sees you again and she doesn't tell you? She's afraid."

I snort again and turn on my side using my elbow, facing the wall. "Man do ah wanna punch somebody right now..."

"He he, someone's angry," I hear her say. I feel her sit down next to me. She rubs my shoulder. "Maybe I can calm you down," she says in a sultry voice and I can't help but grin. I feel her lie down next to me, pressing her body against mine. She massages my shoulder with one hand then moves down to my arm. Then somehow, her hand changes direction and moves down to my hard torso.

My grin widens.

After exploring, her hand moves lower, to my waist and doesn't stop. I take her hand before it reaches its destination and kiss the back of it. "Nice try," I tell her. I let go of her hand. I turn around on the bed and face her. Both of us lie down on our sides, on our elbows resting our chins on our palms. I take the time and opportunity to admire her wavy gold hair and her sparkly eyes, her lips too.

Were like that for a long while and surprisingly, its not awkward. She shifts closer and plays with one of the tails of my cornrows. "How're you so...alluring."

I shrug. "I caint tell if its mah good looks or charm. Tell me."

She giggles as she shifts closer. "I think its both." Without warning she kisses me, and I gladly kiss her back. We both close our eyes and lose ourselves in the moment. She gently pushes me with her body, turning me over to my back, never leaving my lips. She lays on top of me, resting her hands on my chest. My hands run down her back slowly and I give her ass a squeeze. She squeaks and I smirk against her lips.