13) Weed and Disrespect

~•~

Riley's Pov.

"Yea girl..I can't wait to see dat ass..." Ed says drinking beer from a bottle.

Rummy glares at him. "Nigga what did I tell you 'bout using those damn thangs?!"

Ed glares back at him. "Imma talk to you later baby...yea...these bitches just can't leave me alone." Me and Rummy exchange looks. "...uh huh...yea...later girl."

Ed takes off his ear piece and puts it on the table. He drinks again.

"Ya'll niggas wastin' mah time! Ya'll know I ain't come 'ere fo nuthin!" I say. "Where da dope?!"

"Chill nigga. We gots it 'ere. Just like we said," Rummy leaves the room and comes back holdin ah sack. He tosses it on the table causing it to spill. The smell of strong weed reaches all corners of the room. Just by sniffing it I get high.

"Dis sum strong shit nigga..." I sniff again. "Where'd you get it?"

"Y'know how rich dis nigga is!" Rummy points at Ed. "We gets all da dope."

I grab the sack by the opening, closing it. "Ya'll know any good spots?"

"Main those are our spots!" Ed says. "Find yo own! Sell dat shit at skoo oh somethin'."

"Aight..." I throw it over mah shoulder.

"Aye yo. Don't foget our deal, Esco," Ed says.

"Fo sho." I nod at the both of them.

"Aye. You still needa go to skoo?" Rummy asks. "Ed'll take ya."

"Ughh man. Why I gots to take da lil nigga?" Ed whines. "You owe me."

~•~

"Um...Mr Wuncler, I don't think your story really verifies why Riley's late," the lady at the desk says.

"Nigga I told ya! We was out! That it!" Ed explains.

"Yes but, out where?"

"Das none of yo fuckin' business!"

"Mr Wuncler--"

"Fine! We wus at ah titty bar!"

"...with a fifteen year old..?"

"Yea nigga!"

"May I ask why?"

"'Cause da boy wanted to see titties! Dat ah crime bitch?! A lil nigga wuntin tah see titties! Bitch you should be ashamed of yo self!"

"Yea! What he sed!" I support.

The other employees behind her look away from their work and stare at us.

Ed scowls at them. "The fuck ya'll lookin at?!"

They quickly get back to work. The lady sighs, wanting us gone. "Fine. You may go to class, Riley."

"Finally bitch!" I fist bump with Ed and walk away.

Ed's Pov.

"Mr Wuncler, I still need better-"

"Say one mo thang bitch! Say one mo mutha fuckin thang!"

"Eeek!"

Cindy's Pov.

The door to the class flies open to reveal Reezy on the other side with his leg up, showing that he kicked it open.

"Das betta!" He walks into class and winks at me.

"Riley! Where have you been?!" Mrs Cooper puts her hands on her hips.

Riley sucks his front teeth. "Nun of yo business."

"Riley!"

"I was out! Man nigga get off mah case!" he says walking to mah seat. "Aye C-murph. You won't beli-"

"First you burst into my class. Disrespect me and now you-"

Riley sighs heavily. "Shut up! Can you not see me talkin to C-murph?!"

"Riley, I am not afraid of putting you in detention," Mrs Cooper says.

"You can suck mah dick!" Riley says holding his belt, right above his manhood.

The class laughs and others watch wide eyed. My eyes widen and I laugh. Mrs Cooper clenches her fists back. "Get. Out. NOW!"

Riley sucks his front teeth again and bounces out of class. "Don't wanna see yo yuck mouth teeth anyway!"

Mrs Cooper shuts the door after he leaves and sits at her desk. "Page 24. Question 4. Now."

The class hushes and starts working. Man. Now dat nigga left us wit sum short-tempered bitch.

~•~