Epilogue

~•~

A young 21 year old woman walks into the building and into the luxury ballroom. Gold chandeliers decorate ceilings with painted murals, and tables spill over with decadent food and sparkling drinks with crystal flutes.

Rich people who pass her smile, trying to figure out who the dashing young figure is behind her mask. She wears a long white ballroom gown, on her face is a white masquerade mask with a few feathers. Her long wavy hair; usually always down is tied up in low neat bun.

Casually, she reaches for her ear and presses the mini button to her communicator, disguised as her earring. "I'm in. Locating target. I repeat, locating target."

"Copy that," she hears a male voice say.

She looks around. Everyone wears a mask, people holding wine glasses by the bar talk and others twirl on the ballroom floor. She's looking for a man, a suspicious man. That man has severals counts of kidnapping women. The Australian's job was to find him. A man approaches her. "May I have this dance?"

"No, thank you," she responds.

He frowns slightly before turning around and walking away.

She presses her earring again. "Where are you, Ki?"

"Relax. He still has to announce me."

The agent loiters around the ballroom floor, searching for her suspect. "Cassandra! We found the bomb! Its on the ceiling right near the ventilation..." she hears, she smiles hearing her boyfriend's find.

"Great. Now I just need to find this dude and get him to tell me the code..."

"Ladies and gentlemen!" Everyone turns their attention to the short man on the stage, the host of the luxury event. "Put your hands together, for Juliana Andrews!" An applause echoes in the ballroom.

The curtains part slowly, at first revealing a long leg that catches the eyes of many married men in the audience. She walks up to the microphone slowly, enjoying her attention, and making Cassandra roll her eyes. The undercover agent wears a simple dark mask, matching her long dark gown with a long cut down from where her thigh is, her brown hair, shorter than Cassandra's, is curly and down to the small of her back.

As she takes her microphone, the band behind her prepares to play. She parts her slightly swollen red lips and sings. The sound, slow, smooth and classic, spreads throughout the ballroom. People go back to their dancing as Cassandra goes back to her task.

~•~

"Nigga hurry up! What's takin' you so long?!" The young man yells into his earpiece. He stands on top of the tall building where the ballroom is taking place, in front of him, an open suitcase with a timing bomb: they had an hour. He has mastered weapons and explosions, placed in the same category as the Australian agent. He wore a dashing tux, that was his disguise to enter the building. He had cornrows which were shoulder length. He had maybe matured from the time he was fifteen, but still lacked patience. "Nigga!"

"Riley shut up! If its so easy disabling a bomb why don't you come down here and do it?!" his brother also yells into his earpiece. He wasn't on the roof with his younger brother, instead he was sitting inside a black van in the middle of an allel across the building. It was similar to a police van with monitoring equipment. He had mastered different types of fighting like Kiara had, and he had mastered computer intelligence. His brother preferred to use weapons, but he used his hands.

Like when they fought when they were younger.

He wears a whole black outfit, his A.C.L.O.J uniform, but replacing the white top is a black one. He types furiously on the computer in front of him. Stressed, he runs a hand through the front of his afro. "This bomb, Riley, whoever made it sure wasn't joking. It ain't easy to hack."