56) The Blonde Australian's Scheme

<~-Took a while, but I found the PERFECT Scar. {Applause} Thank you, thank you very much!

{Warning; mature content}

~•~

Narrator's Pov.

"What happened to just you, me and Huey?" Angela was not happy with Austin's new decision.

"Commander, can I speak with you in private?" He leads her away from the group Jane brought along. They had set a tent far from Scar's location to stay in hiding to set up and get ready for probably...the hardest battle of their lives. One of the female agents happily shows Huey the weapons they had brought along and watches him as he picks different guns and observes them.

"So you like guns?" she asks him.

"They're aight," Huey murmurs, checking one gun for ammunition.

"I like guns too..." she traces his tough bicep as he arches an eyebrow at her. "And apparently...you have my favourite." She licks her lips.

"And apparently, I have a girlfriend," Huey says pulling away from her touch.

"Oh." She pouts. Before she responds one of the other agents call her. She winks at the Freeman before walking away. "I'll be back!"

"Don't be!" Huey yells after her before looking back at the guns. "Damn. Some people just try too hard."

~•~

Meanwhile outside the tent...

"No offence, Angie. But you're nuts," Austin tells her honestly.

"How in the hell do you expect me not to take offence to that?!"

He ignores her and goes on. "Just you, me and Huey? Three agents; one unexperienced if I might add going against a whole mob. I saw someone with a sniper, Angela. A sniper!" he hisses.

Angela rolls her eyes and puts her hands on her hips. "You've been through worse."

"Yes, and I was an idiot for that. This time I'm not going to risk anyone..." he shuts his eyes remembering the night he lost his best partner and best friend before opening them again. "There's no going back." With that said, he walks back into the tent leaving a stunned Angela.

She quickly wipes the tear that escapes from her eye with the back of her gloved hand, hardening her heart. "Damn you, Jane..."

~•~

Cassandra's Pov.

Ugh. These losers. By now everyones sitting on the floor by the bars of their cells, except for me. I walk around the cell, looking for something that could fit the lock and free me.

The one time I don't bring a hairpin. I should tie my hair more often.

My footsteps echo loudly in the dark corridor as I walk around. I hear the door open and walk to the bars. One of Scar's men walk in the corridor, he's huge, and when I say huge I mean huge. He stops at Kiara's cell, she looks up at him with vemon in her eyes before she looks back to the floor.

"Aww. Don't be like that," he cooes at her. She glares at him. "Alright everyone! Up! I got news!" I hear the others groan as they all stand up and walk to their bars. "I've been ordered to kill all of you...except for you." He points at the other man in Riley's cell. Everyone stays silent. "But I have good news..." he smiles, showing a set of yellow and white teeth, with a gold tooth in between. I shiver. "I was also told...that I can have a little fun with you before I do kill you. Most specifically..." he looks into Kiara's cell. "The ladies. And lucky for you...you're first."