57) Like Father Like Son

Hey guys. Let me spoil this chapter for you. Riley's gonna die. :-( Oh well...

~•~

Cassandra's Pov.

I run back the way I came to the cells. I push open the metal door and jiggle the keys in my hand. "Guess what I found!"

"Cassandra!" Kiara yells holding her bars. "!Bien hecho!" {Well done}

I bow. "Thank you, thank you very much." I unlock all the cells and everyone rushes out, I open Riley's last. He takes my other hand in his. "He ain't touch you?"

"Definitely not," I assure him.

He eyes my cheek. His nostrils flare. "Then where da hell did dis come from?"

"Huh?" I run two fingers across my cheek, once they reach the middle my cheek stings, bad. I flinch and pull my fingers away, only to find blood on them. I gasp as Riley glares at me. "It must've happened when he kicked me...I didn't even feel it though. Is it bad?"

"Nah. Its just a cut," Riley says caressing my cheek gently. "Yea it ain't bad. Where dat nigga at? Imma kill him."

I smile and roll my eyes. "You are so romantic."

"Oye pajaros del amor!" {Hey love birds} Kiara yells interrupting us. "You coming or nah?"

"Yah!" I yell. I look at the stranger with Riley. "Ready to escape?"

"You don't have to tell me twice," he says.

BOOM!

Both Riley and the stranger whip their heads towards the door at the same time. "!!!"

"Come on!" We all run out the exit. We run to the nearest window and look out, we all smile. Part of the wall next to the gate spreads out on the sand in crushed pieces. Even dark, we still see People wearing A.C.L.O.J uniforms and rushing in, all carrying their own weapons and fighting professionally, I recognise them all. I look at Riley, he concentrates hard on the agents, I follow his eyes and catch the whiff of an afro in the crowd. I gasp. "They're here for us. Let's go!"

Mike looks at his brother. "Hows the hand?"

Matt shakes his hand to test the pain, realising he can handle it he shrugs. "I've been through worse."

Mike smirks. "Right. Ready to roll?"

He nods. Without saying anything, as if they were communicating by mind, they both vault over the wall and out through the window. They land on two of Scar's men and move on to fight with the other agents. Kiara rolls her eyes. "Ugh. Those twins."

She turns around and starts to run out of the building and we don't hesitate to follow. When we walk out a sword flies past us, nearly missing our faces and lands next to the exit. An agent runs through the crowd and smiles when she sees us, "You guys are Ok!" she says pulling out her sword. "Quickly! To the trucks!"

We all don't hesitate to run after her and out. I hit men as I run after her and the two other boys do the same.

Narrator's Pov.

Huey performs a back flip to dodge a bullet. He gives the man an uppercut. He looks around the crowd and catches cornrows. He turns his head and yells, "Doctor!" Doctor Jane looks at Huey as he fights. Huey points to the hole in the wall. The doctor nods and also turns his head, "Commander!" Angela runs to his side. He nods towards Huey's direction who still points at the wall and she nods.

"Evacuate!" she yells in her communicator over the gun shots. "I repeat, evacuate!"

"Copy that." She hears.