41) Death

Huey's Pov.

Cairo makes the first move and tries to hit my face, but I block it. Then with the other hand, I grab his fist this time and pull him foward, but he snatches his hand back before I hit him with a headbutt. Quickly, he kicks me in the chest and I fall back. The moment I fall I kick up.

He chuckles. "I won last time, Huey. You don't have a chance."

"Last time..." I say taking a step back. "I was ten." I run towards him and catch him off guard by flipping multiple times in the air and kicking him in the chest. He crashes through the window and out of the building.

Kiara's Pov.

Rat-tat-tat-tat..!!

One of the guards continously try to shoot with his machine gun, but I keep dodging with never ending back flips. I stop behind one of the bullet-proof trucks to catch my breath.

"Ah!" I scream when someone grabs me from behind.

"You didn't think a skinny little bitch like you would stop us, did you?" I hear a deep voice from behind. Must be one of the guards.

I try to kick his groin with the heel of my boot, but he finds out what I'm doing and avoids that. Bang!

Suddenly his arms around me go limp and he falls back. I realise I'm covered in blood. I turn around to find a woman with curly dark hair, tied in a ponytail and mocha skin holding an AK47. She wears black skinny jeans, a white tank top with a leather jacket over it and boots, just like the other fellow agents.

"Commander!" I gasp, surprised to see her.

No one ever sees the commander. Well, face to face. You only see her when your asked for personally, that's the reason I was in her office. She personally wanted to ask me to do mission recruit, hearing my skills. Other than that? Its so rare to see her that half the agency thinks she's a man.

"How-"

"Not now, Kiara," she says. "We have to get you all back to the base. Go to the truck."

"I have to find Riley and Cass!" I tell her. "Please!"

She takes a moment, then nods. "Fine. But we gotta be quick. This place ain't safe. We find them and evacuate, is that clear agent?"

I salut. "Yes, commander."

Instantly, we both jog other directions. I find Doctor Jane also in battle. I spot Matt performing flips pn the roof of the building, also to avoid being shot.

How did he get up there? Man. He really is a ninja.

As he soars through the air, he throws his katana at the guard shooting. The tip of the sword strikes the guard in his chest. He stands for a moment, trying to catch his breath, but fails and falls dead. Matt comes down and pulls the bloody sword out of him.

He makes a confused look when he sees Doctor Jane and the commander. I jog to him and yell over firing bullets, "She'll explain later!"

He nods and we fight side by side.

Crash!

"What the hell-"

Huey's Pov.

Crash!

The glass shatters as Cairo flies through it. He lands outside on the land with a loud thump!

I walk up to the window he flew through and look out. He lies sprawled out on the grass, his eyes shut, not moving an inch. I let out a sigh as I turn around and jog, going back to doing what I came here to do. "Riley! Cassandra!"