49) Terrible Kidnappers

~•~

Cassandra's Pov.

I got some funny feeling suddenly, and not ha-ha funny. The twins stand up and their eyebrows cringe, knowing somethings up.

These are the kind of senses you get when you're a spy.

I stand between them, we all watch the roof fall apart as fires erupt in the building. Then instantly, all three of us turn around and get into our fighting positions. Nothing.

Matt walks to his left and Mike walks to his right. I take that as a sign to move straight, and just like that we split up. I walk alone in the jungle, looking around and keeping my guard. After realising that there's nothing out here, I shrug and walk back to where we split up.

I shouldn't have done that.

Cause the moment I turn around someone grabs me from behind and covers my mouth to muffle my screams.

"Try anything and I'll snap your pretty neck," he whispers in my ear.

I go limp. "That's better." He leads me to a truck, similar to the ones that came to get the drugs. The moment he loosens his grip to throw me in the truck, I shove myself out of his grasp. I roll away from him and shoot back up to my fighting stance.

"You should know better than to kidnap little girls," I say to him. Its Dewy! Oh my gosh, he escaped?

"You are so far from little," he says pulling out a gun.

Ugh. Guns are so played out. I've been shot at my whole life, but never hit. Don't these idiots learn?

"You really thought I'd be alone," he says with an eyebrow raised. After saying that, two men come up from behind me and each grab my arms.

"Urgh!" I literally feel them force their fingers through my skin and stop fighting.

Dewey grins at me. "Scar's gonna be happy. She's one of the A-listers. Throw her in."

Scar? Wasn't he eliminated?

The men tie my hands behind my back with cords and literally throw me in the truck. I sit up and look out the window, I squint my eyes. I see two figures in the trees and immediately recognise the Taylors. I breathe a sigh of relief.

I know they'll follow me.

The truck starts and we speed off, I sit between the men who were holding me as Dewy drives, they watch me attentively.

"I--"

"Shut up," one interrupts. "And don't try anything funny."

I roll my eyes. Even in situations like this I'm still that same sarcastic calm Cassandra.

Come on you Taylors...

~•~

Riley's Pov.

"Are you sure about this, Riley?" Huey asks me as I put my leather jacket. I'm wearing my A.C.L.O.J uniform.

"I gotta go back. Yo ass can stay here if ya want," I say.

He sighs. "This about Cassandra?"

"Look," I say. "Ion wanna screw up wit Cass like I did with Cindy. I ain't gonna leave her alone thar wit them otha niggas. Cindy got tempted and...and gave in." I sigh. "I ain't lettin' dis happen to Cass."

I walk out the house. "How do you expect to contact them?" Huey asks, following me. "They didn't exactly give us a number."

I think for a moment and gasp. "You said Kiara's watchin' us, am I right?"