54) Lovely Moments in Deep Shit

<~-~Imagine that but without the bed things and the light.

Narrator's Pov.

"I...I don't know...what you're talking...about," Mike/Cairo gasps, Scar's hand still holding his throat.

"You don't know what I'm talking about?" Scar barks. "I sent you to the fucking Amazon with my fucking dope, so tell me, why hasn't the fucking shipment reached it's fucking destination?!"

Mike/Cairo squints his eyes at Scar. Pissed and almost out of breath. Kiara/goon steps away from Riley and Matt/Dewy steps closer to them. Riley stays where he is, lost at what's happening...or what's gonna happen.

"Hiya!" Mike/Cairo brings his foot up and aims for Scar's crotch, but he dodges easily by moving to the side, his hand still holding Mike's neck. With his one fat arm, he picks Mike/Cairo up, his legs dangles and he claws at Scar's hand. Instead of budging, Scar throws him and he hits the crates and falls to the ground. "Argh!"

Scar looks back at the others. "Who else wants to try something funny?"

They all stay silent. Matt, furious about his brother being thrown steps foward. "I might," he says holding his fists up.

"Fucking comedian eh?" Scar gets into the same position. Matt makes the first move by throwing a high punch, considering that Scar's bigger than all of them, Scar dodges last minute. Matt throws another punch, but Scar grabs his wrist and twists it.

"ARGH!!!" After that, he kicks him on the side and he screams again, done, Scar throws him at the last spot he threw his brother. His hand, in a funny position.

"Hey!" Kiara yells in her normal voice. 
Scar and all the others turn to her. Scar growls. "Guards!" The men who were packing, and others from outside begin to walk towards Riley and Kiara.

Kiara, pissed takes off her mask and throws it down. Riley, obviously realising there's no point in hiding anymore, does the same thing and stands close next to her. Scar eyes them. "I know all of you, except for you." He points at Riley. "Who are you?"

"Nun of yo fucking business, nigga," Riley says. Even looking superior, he knows how scared he really is, but shows no sign of weakness. One of the benefits of being ganster.

"Throw them in with the others."

"Oh I don't think so," Kiara starts off with some of the goons surrounding us. Some one charges at Riley, but he easily side steps him and trips him. Kiara uses all her talent and strength and fights off everyone who tries to attack her. Scar just watches from the back, next to him is another guard who doesn't bother. Scar nods as Kiara gives someone an uppercut, impressed. Scar whispers to the guy next to him. He nods and pulls out a gun. He aims it, a red dot appears and wanders over Kiara. Before she realises what's happening, he pulls the trigger and something sharp shoots out of the gun. It almost shoots into Kiara's neck, but not before someone jumps in front of her and gets hit. She and Riley gasp. Mike pulls the syringe out of his neck, blood drips from the needle. His eyes flutter before he falls, but not before Kiara catches him.

"No!" She falls to her knees suddenly carrying Mike's weight. Riley also stops fighting and slides next to her. Kiara looks up at Scar with watery eyes. "What did you do to him?!"

"Oh relax," the guy next to him says aiming the gun at them. "Its just a tranquilizer dart."

Kiara looks back down at him. "Why did you do that..." By now Matt is conscious, but still on the ground, his hand still hangs from his wrist. He groans in pain.

"Now." Other men take out the same looking guns and red dots appear on the whole team. "If you don't wanna end up with him, I suggest you come with us."

Kiara breathes hard, Mike's head still rests on her lap. She stands up straight and looks Scar straight in the eye. Riley follows his leader and does the same, Matt also stands with the help of his good hand and limps towards them. Kiara reaches down to pick up her unconscious teammate, but Scar holds his hand up. "We'll deal with him."

She glares at him as one guard nudges her shoulder with his gun as a threat. "You will regret this."

Scar smiles. "I'm sure I will...Agent Vega."

*****

Soon their all thrown into their own5b cells, still in the same building. Cassandra loiters around her cell, looking for a way out. Kiara sits by the bars of her cell, looking across at Mike's cell, sorrowful. After loitering like his girlfriend, Riley sits on the floor and leans against the wall. There no windows. The only light they have emits from the one entrance at the end of the hall.

They were fortunate to even have that door open. Scar decided to be 'nice.'

Mike groans as he wakes. He sits up on the floor and looks around his dark cell, then curses realising where he is. "Mike? You awake?"

"Hm?" He looks between his bars and sees Kiara locked aswell.

"He awake?" Riley stands and walks to the bars to try to get a peak. Cassandra's cell is across Riley's, so she doesn't bother looking knowing she won't see.

(Lemme explain this just incase your confused. Its somewhat set like a real prison. Kiara's cell is across Mike's, Riley's is next to hers and across Cass's, and Cass's is next to Mike's. Matt's is next to Riley's.)

"I'm awake." Mike stands up grudgingly and walks to the bars. Kiara does the same and they look across to each other.

"Why'd you do that?" Kiara asks.

"What?"

"You took a dive for me back there. Why?" she asks. "After...everything. That could've been poison, Michael. You could've died," she says, eyes getting watery again. Riley, Matt and Cassandra stay silent and listen to the exs at their own bars.

"But it wasn't. And I didn't," Mike says. Even with the dark, he still sees her dark eyes, and the water spilling from her eyes. "Don't cry now. I'm Ok. Alright?"

Kiara wipes her eyes with the back of her hand. "But...why?"

There's a silence and all that is heard is the echo of the footsteps the men take outside far away from their prisons.

He opens his mouth. "I..." Another silence. "I don't know, Kiara. Maybe it was just my instinct...or..."

"...algos mas," Kiara finishes in Spanish. Mike presses his lips together, wanting to disagree, but doesn't say anything knowing she's right. She sniffs one last time before sliding down and leaning on the wall like Riley had. Mike does the same thing and they sigh.

Cassandra presses her lips together and shakes her head. She looks straight and catches Riley looking at her. Riley also shakes his head. She knew they were thinking the same thing.

Why won't those dumbasses just admit they have something for eachother?

Riley smiles weakly. "We gonna get outta here alive?" he asks her even though he knows everyone else can hear.

"Yes we will..." Cassandra stretches out her arm between the bars. "Together."

He does the same thing and they both exchange smiles.

*****

Algos mas {Something more}

*****

OMG guys I am soo sorry for the late update. I got too busy READING books here that I forgot I was WRITING one! My bad! I tried to make it long and I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Have an awesome Christmas!

♥ Xo